6 months ago
Client Operations Consultant
* Client Operations Consultant
* Saga Travel & Holidays Ltd
* 26/01/2018 22:59
Job Description Summary
* We are recruiting for a self-motivated and customer focussed Client Operations Consultant within our Sales Team.
You’ll be responsible for processing booking cancellations and transfer requests so attention to detail is key. You’ll also need to have great customer service skills as you’ll be speaking to clients to switch sell from consolidation tours, retaining the booking where possible.
We’re looking for someone who has great communication and administration skills to ensure the continual smooth running of any pre-departure changes.
* • A high attention to detail
• Excellent administration and communication skills
• Excellent customer service skills and telephone manner
• Able to work on own initiative and as part of a team
• Can work to deadlines, work well under pressure and prioritise workloads
• To have an approachable manner
• Have empathy with clients
• Passion for travel
• A sense of fun and a good team player
* • Contact clients looking to cancel, switching selling or pre-registering and to retain revenue and upselling where possible
• Action transfer requests for clients looking to book a different tour, upselling where possible to maximise revenue
• Contact clients to advise the tour is no longer operating and always to try and retain the booking
• Liaise with clients regarding any travel needs
• Dealing with third party suppliers in connection to the needs of the client
• Deal with the administration for any pre-registration or pending bookings.
• Ensure all bookings are updated and relevant paperwork sent
• Amend bookings to update relevant product changes
• Assist Customer Services when required in generating customer letters to advise of changes to tours
• Contacting client by telephone to advise of any urgent product changes
• Action price adjustment notices
• Action optional excursion refunds