Barcan+Kirby is a 17-partner firm of solicitors with a reputation for providing high quality, common sense advice. We offer a comprehensive range of legal services supported by our culture of respect and understanding.
From our six offices located across Bristol and South Gloucestershire, our friendly and approachable teams provide advice and guidance to both individuals and businesses within the South West and nationwide.
We are looking for a Client Relationship Coordinator to work in our North Street office in Bristol to work a 12 month fixed term contract covering maternity leave.
As a Client Relationship Coordinator, you’ll be responsible for identifying and referring opportunities for new business from telephone and website enquiries. You’ll be the first point of contact for most prospective clients; therefore, an exceptional telephone manner and strong written communication skills are essential.
Key Responsibilities for the role;
- To act as primary point of contact for all new business enquiries received by phone or through our website
- To work within an agreed SLA to ensure that all new business enquiries are dealt with, managed and followed up in a timely manner
- To represent the company in a professional and approachable manner at all times
- Build effective communication links with prospective clients and colleagues, liaising regularly with internal departments
- Ask the right questions to ensure that we fully understand the client’s needs, promoting other service areas where necessary & triaging the enquiry as required
- Provide the Management Board with feedback and reports on pipeline enquiries and conversion rates on a departmental basis
- Work closely with the Marketing Manager to identify new marketing channels and evaluate the effectiveness of existing marketing channels
- Prepare quotes for new Will enquiries, ensuring that these are followed-up (subject to training and approval by the relevant HODs)
- Book appointments in fee earners diaries for face-to-face appointments & call backs
- Liaise with Head of Department as to workloads and availability within each department and office
- Review and process client information, ensuring that the data recorded is accurate
- Ensure that proper records are kept and recorded of Source of Business, contact information, and any other relevant information for marketing purposes
- Scheduling follow-up communications to new business enquiries
- Work alongside colleagues to ensure that we deliver an exceptional client experience
- Ensure that all internal processes are followed
- Any other reasonable duties as directed by your Manager
We offer all staff a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
- 25 days holiday (increasing to 28)
- Holiday purchase scheme available – up to 5 days (pro-rata for part-time staff)
- Personal pension plan – matched contribution of 4.5%
- Death in service benefit of 4x salary
- Discretionary profit and performance-related bonus
- Discounted legal services
- Flexible working arrangements
- Childcare vouchers
- Season ticket loans and Cycle to Work scheme
- Annual flu jab vouchers
- Summer and Christmas socials
- Long service awards – after 10 years and every 5 years thereafter
Monday to Friday 9am to 5.15pm but flexible working may be considered.