7 months ago
Job title: Client Services – Data and Events Support Executive
Brands: Econsultancy, Yeah Ahead, Foresight News, Fashion Monitor, Celebrity Intelligence
Division: Centaur Creative and Marketing Portfolio, Centaur Media Plc
Centaur Media is a main market listed company, with approximately 600 employees. We are a multi-platform content and services business that provides businesses and individuals with knowledge, tools and opportunities to improve their performance. We show specific global communities how they can achieve excellence, measure and benchmark their performance and celebrate success. Centaur generates market intelligence and insight which enables them to plan and prepare for future trends.
This role focuses on Centaur Marketing’s award winning data intelligence subscription services (The Profile Group suite of products; Fashion Monitor, Celebrity Intelligence, Foresight News and Year Ahead and Econsultancy).
The Client Services team look after the sales process and help support our sales teams with the account management process across the Econsultancy, Fashion Monitor, Yeah Ahead and Celebrity Intelligence Brands. As a whole we are a young, vibrant, high performing team working within a fast paced environment. This job is suited to someone who thrives on being busy, is well organised and can juggle numerous tasks at once.
The Senior Client Services Executive role will focus on the portfolio of brands Fashion Monitor, Celebrity Intelligence, Foresight News and Year Ahead and Econsultancy. The role will focus on supporting the Account Management team and New Business teams across the portfolio but also involves working closely with the data and finance teams. Tasks will focus working with prospect data, subscription activity data, subscription invoicing and being responsible for the running of all subscription events.
Within this role, you will work closely with colleagues within the client services team members to ensure that we deliver the optimal customer service.
* Support the account management team with subscription administration, bulk add/removal of users and amending subscriptions, client surveys and updating accounts within the CRM System for Enterprise subscription accounts. Updating subscription user lists for Enterprise clients using Exact target bounce lists.
* Collating subscription survey Reponses for enterprise clients and putting into a report format for the Enterprise account management team.
* Creating usage and activity reports for Unlimited Enterprise subscription accounts in accordance with the customer success plan touch points. Additionally, creating and ad hoc request reports across the small business and enterprise teams for both Econsultancy and Trial reports for The Profile Group.
* Upload administrative documents, record all activity and create new tasks for usage reports for account managers within salesforce. Update and published content and event schedules as required.
* Manage all general subscription events across the portfolio including Roundtable events, Digital Shift, Monthly Trends Webinars and any bespoke events. From the process of the event set up on the website, managing delegate registrations, support for the WebEx platform and event follow up.
* Use database to create data lists of users registered for free accounts on the website. Create lead lists for new business and highlight users registered from companies with existing subscriptions
* Manage external data sources for Online Classrooms. Microlearning and Digital Skills index working with the data team to get user data added into the powerbi dashboards.
* Upload and update administrative documents within the team intranet/shared folders/Salesforce.
* Ensure that all new business subscriptions and renewals are invoiced and activated alongside renewals across Econsultancy and The Profile Group on the CRM systems and updated within Salesforce.
* Source names needed for mail shots and for prospecting from LinkedIn for Enterprise account management team as and when required.
* Minimum 1 year in a Sales Support or Client Services role
* Competent in Microsoft word, PowerPoint and Excel with an understanding of basic formulas and pivot tables
* Confident written and verbal communication, excellent proof reading skills
* Organised and able to handle numerous tasks at once
* Digitally savvy and able to grasp new technology and new processes quickly
* Strong attention to detail on administrative tasks
* Experience in B2B environment, ideally publishing
* Understanding of digital marketing and ecommerce ideal
The ideal candidate must be willing to contribute to all tasks needed to support the successful sales process and customer experience. The Client Services team are the ‘central hub’ between the sales team and Centaur Marketing teams internally, and between us and our customers. The team must therefore be professional, efficient, well organised and flexible.
As the size of the subscription sales team and the number of subscription users is fast growing, the Client Services team will need to be flexible to continually evolve and ensure they’re fully supporting the needs of our customers and sales staff.