Client Success Manager – Competitive Salary + Benefits – Leatherhead, Surrey
We are looking for an enthusiastic Client Success Manager who can analyse and initiate new and existing client potentials and recommend new growth strategies and products. You will be responsible for the acquisition, retention and management of client accounts. This is an exciting opportunity to work with a company at the forefront of technology with great rewards and career progression.
The key responsibilities of a Client Success Manager include, but are not limited to:
- Ensuring all clients have a robust commercial strategy in place, with specific performance objectives tailored to meet and exceed stakeholders’ business and commercial expectations
- Close sales by overcoming objections and find creative solutions to on-board clients
- Contributing to business growth strategies by evaluating current product results, identifying needs to be filled, monitoring competitive products, analysing and relaying customer reaction
- Initiating up-sell, cross-sell process by building, qualifying client relationship via several customer touchpoints
- Developing a strong understanding of the products, competition, industry, marketing goals and objectives of existing and potential clients and enable them to grow
- Working with existing clients to identify growth opportunities and prospecting new client business
- Managing budgets in line with strategy and ensure that monthly spend and KPIs are on target
- Working with the operation and development teams to identify and request new channel opportunities by identifying latent customer demand
Broadplace is an officially recognised Google Premier Partner agency (recently awarded as a top premier partner agency by Google) as well as Microsoft Elite Channel Partner. We have been providing our clients with innovation and technology to maximise the potential of their business through digital channels and search engines since 2005. At Broadplace, we operate a simple yet innovative and transparent agency model that is highly proactive and maintains client focus.
Some of the benefits of being a Client Success Manager include:
- A competitive base salary with generous bonuses and commission
- Company pension scheme, cycle to work scheme etc.
- Regular internal and external training, sponsored further education, retreats and more
The key skills and qualities of a Client Success Manager:
- Demonstrable experience in a digital marketing sales-driven role, with 6 months’ experience of PPC management, focused across Google platforms, Bing and Facebook
- Good knowledge of paid search methodologies and best practices; and also highly competent in Excel and Google Docs
- Strong communication skills both face to face, telephone and via formal presentation/pitches
- Analytical, with the ability to interpret information, news, data and research quickly
- A collaborative team player with high energy and enthusiasm, able to work closely with others on shared or similar projects
- Someone with persistence and attention to detail, displaying tenacity and accuracy in their work and the willingness to go the extra mile in building strong client and peer relationships
If you are keen on joining this exciting, forward thinking company and taking the next step in your career, then please click the apply now button to find out more.