Client Team Manager - 30870
Are you always looking for exciting new challenges? Do you have strong analytical skills and are able to turn information into insights? If the answer is yes, then this is the role for you!
We are currently looking for an Insight Client Team Manger to help one of our key clients understand their customers and enhance their brand performance. You will tasked with delivering strategic insights that will help your clients grow their categories and brands.
Through analysing and utilising data on what consumers buy (retail measurement) the Client Team Manager will be leveraging insights around what consumers watch & buy. Throughout the process you will constantly be developing strong relationships with key stakeholders at the client and within Nielsen.
Key accountabilities for the Client Team Manager role include:
- You will deliver outstanding insights & service to the client
- Responsible for your own category as well as supporting a client delivery team, by fully utilising Nielsen's portfolio of products and core processes whilst developing and maintaining strong relationships with senior client personnel (key decision makers and influencers).
- Presenting key insights around strategic trends and thought leadership
- Develop teams Analytical skills
- You will drive revenue for the account
- You will be responsible for the UK revenue and cost target and will be calling on experts within the Nielsen business to help deliver this target.
- Negotiating and retaining existing client business profitably will be key; and you will need to effectively manage the team, motivating them to achieve all Nielsen key performance indicators and ensure they are appropriately rewarded and recognised for their contribution.
- Identify the Client needs ensuring co-ordination of resources, products, services and solutions to meet their needs in a timely manner.
- Developing and delivering against account plans to support your clients business objectives
- Drive Client Engagement and responsibility for client satisfaction targets
- To achieve agreed client satisfaction targets through the development of client relationships and the delivery of insight and added value services to client
- As Client Team Manager you will be your clients' advocate within the company, providing feedback on client needs and challenging internal processes to best deliver those client needs.
- Defining the client objectives and involving the appropriate experts to optimise the existing relationship (modelling techniques, qualitative research, digital/on-line, new product developments, media, etc.)
- Identifying business opportunities through capitalising on client needs.
- Driving further penetration of the client organisation
- Managing the day to day liaison and coordination of servicing for your key client contacts
The ideal candidate should demonstrate:
- Solid understanding of FMCG industry and trends and be able to demonstrate a high level of business acumen
- Extensive knowledge of Nielsen products and services or equivalent
- Strong commercial skills, as well as the ability to turn data into insights and have the ability to tell a strong compelling story.
- Strong people management skills - demonstrated ability to achieve results through others, to motivate and inspire and to coach individuals to develop/realise their full potential
- Sound knowledge of how to apply core processes to achieve results
- Demonstrated ability to make sound decisions and resolve problems in a highly client-focused fashion
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
- Good record of senior client relationship development
- Very strong presentation skills
- Strong command of business English, verbal and written
- Negotiation skills
At Nielsen, diversity and inclusion are integral parts of the organization's DNA. By diversity, we mean far more than the diversity you can see; we value diversity of thought, experiences, skills and backgrounds.
At Nielsen, we respect diversity and offer an inclusive work environment. As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to hiring and retaining a qualified and diverse workforce.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.
Nielsen is committed to providing accommodations throughout the recruitment process. If you require accommodation please let us know.
Founded on the principles of integrity, honesty, fairness, respect and reliability, Nielsen is a place where you can be yourself, make a difference and grow.
In the UK, we have won several awards including:
2018 Oxfordshire Business Awards - Employer of the Year - Finalist
2017 Oxfordshire Apprenticeships - Apprenticeship Award - Winner
2017 Apprenticeships National Awards - Large Employer of the Year - Regional Highly Commended
2017 Inclusive Top 50 UK Employers - # 25
2016 Times Top 100 - One to Watch
Job Type: Regular
Primary Location: Oxford,Oxfordshire