- £Multi-Billion Organisation Renowned for Product Quality
- Exciting role with a Blue-Chip International Organisation
- Highly Specialised Product Portfolio- New Launches in 2019
This International manufacturer are long established and highly regarded in the medical device market place. Specialising in four key product areas, this global giant can offer considerable opportunities for their team, supported by intensive product development and ongoing managerial support.
As Cluster Marketing Manager the successful candidate will manage the strategically important portfolio of products across one of four units. This will involve the development and execution of a 3yr strategic and 1yr tactical brand plan to meet agreed sales and business objectives. This will need to include the adaptation of Global value propositions and development of cluster-specific messages and materials, to ensure the provision of the most compelling and effective communication and education to both clinical and financial decision makers.
Responsibilities of Cluster Marketing Manager will include:
- Own and develop a 3-year strategic plan and drive yearly tactical brand/portfolio plans to deliver agreed business objectives
- Brand Positioning. Adapt the globally approved value propositions, strategies, clinical and market access messages and materials to best meet the need of UKI & Nordic clinical and financial decision makers
- Contribute to the achievement of budgeted sales and profit, manage the assigned A&P budget for this portfolio to ensure ROI and the achievement of marketing objectives. Including ROI/KPI reporting
- Develop positive relationships with customers and build a KOL network for the portfolio
- Implement brand/indication tactical programs (from concept to approval to release)- utilise resources outside the team to help support this
- Clearly communicate brand strategy and plans throughout the organization to ensure alignment between sales and marketing teams as well as EMEA and global marketing teams
- Ensure that planning and execution of new product launches are achieved within agreed timelines, on budget and to a high standard
- To work alongside the Sales Directors, Sales Managers and operations to ensure that brand forecasts are accurate and reviewed regularly
- To own pricing for NPIs and current portfolio with focus on both customer value and profit impact
- Support the Tenders and Contracts team with product, service, price and brand offerings information
As one of the largest medical devices companies in the world, this organisation supply a range of specialist medical product and equipment across a multitude of surgical disciplines. They have an extensive product portfolio which means they can totally adapt and offer exceptional service to their customers. They are a FTSE 100 business and career potential is unrivalled.
Requirements for the role of Cluster Marketing Manager
- Significant experience in sales or marketing roles within the medical devices industry
- Experienced in creating market access propositions (Preferred)
- Educated to degree level in life sciences or business field
- Possession of a recognized professional qualification in marketing is essential
- Salary: £65k-£70K
- Bonus 10%
- Company Car
- 25 days Holiday
Location: The position of Cluster Marketing Manager will be based in Watford with 1-2 field trips per month.
BMS Performance have spent years building strong relationships with leading companies. We can introduce you to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next marketing role.
If you have recently met with a BMS Consultant at our Egham office, please contact them directly to discuss this opportunity