CMI Analyst - Beauty
A globally recognized beauty company is now looking for a Consumer Market Insight Anaylst to join its growing team, you will be working inside a supportive team providing actionable insights to track brand performance and ensuring the brands win over with consumers.
The role will have you providing insights (looking at IRI, NPD, Kantar market analysis), creation and issue of insight reports, identifying key trends and market performance, ad hoc consumer requests, presenting key findings/insights and the recommendations that follow.
The role will place you in an environment of collaboration, working with many teams (marketing, sales, global) to ensure insights are delivered. You will need to have experience in extracting and using EPOS data, health and beauty brand experience and the ability to communicate with and coordinate with other marketing teams.
This is a fantastic role working alongside some of the biggest beauty brands across fragrances, toiletries and cosmetics.
Key knowledge and aptitudes required are:
* The ability to communicate effectively with clients and colleagues
* Organization and management of own time and work load
* Intellectually curious with a desire to grow and develop new skills
* An Innovative thinker, energetic and commercially astute
* Confident, dynamic, ambitious and creative
* Able to act quickly on new ideas
POSITION - CMI Analyst - Beauty
LOCATION - London
SALARY - £40k - £50k(depending on experience) plus benefits
* Educated to degree level in a relevant marketing subject
* Excellent client management skills
* Keen eye for detail and working to deadlines, in a fast-moving environment
* Experienced background working within a health and beauty marketing environment
* Adept at identifying opportunities & problem solving
* Numerically sound, creative and have a passion for Brands
For further information or to apply please contact:
Consultant - Blue Pelican Marketing