3 months ago
Collections & Strategy Insight Analyst
Salary: To £33,000 per annum plus other great benefits
Collections and Strategy Insight Analyst
Birmingham, B26 3RZ
To £33,000 per annum and other great benefits
This is a great opportunity for an analyst to develop in a specialised field where you will support and deliver analysis and insight into the performance of cable collection activity, and to help develop and design strategies to support the business in optimising the collections function.
* To effectively analyse collections using analytical tools such as SAS or SQL by interrogating data systems in a logical and structured way. Identifying key trends and business opportunities and presenting results and new strategic changes to key stakeholders.
* To present effective presentations to senior managers with formal strategy proposals, highlighting key benefits to the business (OPEX saves, collections performance improvements, bad debt savings) and doing so in a clear and concise manner.
* To support, develop and promote the CSI team with knowledge, skills and ideas, always striving for improvement.
* Develop successful and purposeful working relationships with key stakeholders both internal and external (Head of Collections, Strategy Managers, external suppliers)
* To work closely with the Collections Department providing insightful analysis in a timely manner, looking at agent performance, dialler effectiveness, collection schemes, letter & email strategies and existing customer behaviour and highlighting opportunities, successes and improvements.
* To produce management information, ad hoc requests and resolution of management queries relating to operational performance and reporting.
What we’re ideally looking for
* Subject matter expert in direct marketing processes and data-driven decisioning processes
* Excellent interpersonal, communication and relationship building skills, comfortable at working at all levels.
* A real team player capable of contributing effectively, positively and adding value to the team dynamic and skills whilst being a good source of business and technical knowledge for CSI manager, team and stakeholders at all levels.
* A driven individual who is looking to constantly strive for improvement both for themselves and the team.
* Well-developed business acumen with ability to help shape business requirements and make commercial judgements
Technical/functional skills we’re looking for
* Experience of programming tools such as SQL, SAS or SPSS
* Data mining skills
* Ideally educated to degree level or equivalent
* Essential GCSE standard (inc Maths & English)
* Experience of liaising and presenting to senior managers
* Working knowledge of debt management and collections strategies desirable
* Working knowledge of a dialler functionality
We’re a great place to work - and we offer impressive benefits too! You will get a generous holiday allowance, contributory pension, performance related bonus and, of course, discounts across Virgin Media products ad Virgin brands!
We embody the principles of what it is like to be part of the Virgin family. We are a collaborative bunch, and like to be a place where ideas and new ways of working can be forged.
Come and be a part of something special. Join us!
We are proud to work with Everywoman to champion the advancement of women in business, and through our partnership with Scope to help one million disabled people get into and stay in work by the end of 2020. We strive to build a diverse and sustainable workforce where gender balance and parity are integral features of our workplace, and where disabled candidates and employees can confidently perform to their full potential through our Work with Me adjustment process. If you are thinking about applying for a job with us and have a condition or impairment that could impact your performance we’ll be happy to work with you to explore adjustment options.