4 months ago
London - West
Commercial Analyst - Base Evolution
London, Hammersmith - W68BS
Salary - Competitive + benefits
This is an exciting time to join Virgin Media as a Commercial Analyst. We are looking for a proactive and talented individual with a passion for explaining complex data in an easily digestible format from which big decisions can be made. You’ll have responsibility for developing analysis that will support activities across the team (such as proactive customer campaigns) to drive the commercial success of Virgin Media. You’ll also ensure that customer plans across the team are co-ordinated and help to manage the team’s roadmap for the following 12-36mths. You will have the opportunity to make the role your own and work with people from across the business including Supply Chain, Business Intelligence, Marketing, Finance, Customer Experience, Customer Journeys and Digital as well as the wider Commercial Team.
Essential knowledge and experience:
* You are passionate about developing and enhancing commercial analysis
* You demonstrate strong commercial skills and an evidence based, data-driven approach
* You have a strong sense of ownership for your own work and are committed to proactively driving the agenda of the team
* You’re analytical and financial savvy, able to evaluate numbers and details to make robust and commercially valid decisions.
* You have experience in the use of complex customer level data using tools such as SQL, SAS and providing output tailed to the audience using tools such as Qlikview
* Strong use of Excel and PowerPoint as a means to communicate your ideas to different audiences
* Prior cable, telecoms, Pay TV or mobile experience is a plus but not key for this role
* Leading commercial analysis of the existing customer base, proactively suggesting ways to improve both the analysis and resulting commercial activity
* Ensure regular reporting and insight in place for existing inflight work highlighting risks and opportunities to achieving team/company goals as well as performing post investment reviews
* Support for and co-ordination of activities across the team, helping to manage the team’s roadmap
* Stakeholder management to ensure alignment from across the business
Join and you’ll be part of the Virgin Media family. We’re a great place to work - and we offer impressive benefits too. Get ready for a generous holiday allowance, contributory pension, performance related bonus and, of course, discounts on our fantastic mobile, broadband and digital entertainment.
We embody the principles of what it is like to be part of the Virgin family. We are a collaborative bunch, and like to be a place where ideas and new ways of working can be forged.
Come and be a part of something special. Join us!