8 months ago
Commercial Assistant Analyst
* Type of role: full time permanent
* Location: London
* Hours: Monday-Friday 09:00-17:30
* Holidays: 25 days
Overall purpose of the job:
* Support the team in the analysis and shaping of large and strategic contracts.
* Assist the Product Managers in product analysis and reporting.
Key responsibilities for this job:
* Manage the queue for Commercial / Contract Support Requests (CCSR), ensuring that requests are allocated, attended and resolved within the established SLAs.
* Distribute and coordinate within the team the tasks involved in a CCSR, ensuring that items are completed within the agreed timescales and escalated when required.
* Manage the communication with the sales team and key stake-holders making sure that everyone is appropriately updated.
* Manage the CCSR database and ensure is kept up to date.
* Identify any requests already available in the CCSR data base and communicate the results back to the relevant team.
* Build the Commercial Contract Analysis as per the relevant templates, extract the main deal KPIs and when appropriate provide initial deal shaping to achieve the business objectives.
* Support Product Managers in product analysis and reporting (i.e. cost modelling, performance analysis, business cases..).
* Update internal databases as required.
* Work closely with the Product Managers, Solutions, Sales and Bid teams to ensure the correct and efficient development of the Commercial / Contract function.
Knowledge and experience required:
* Highly numerate with strong reporting and analytical skills.
* Advanced skills in Excel - ability to analyse, manipulate reports and present results.
* Great attention to detail.
* Good verbal and written communication skills.
* Team player
* Strong customer service focus.
* Flexible approach to work with the ability to work effectively under pressure.
* Positive and professional attitude.
Desirable knowledge and experience:
* Experience in commercial analysis and contracts within the IT / Telecoms area.
* Understanding of the IT / Telecoms market and technologies.
* Experience in writing technical documents.
"Achieve the status whereby Exponential-e 3.0 is formally acknowledged among our peers, competitors and clients as the most advanced and innovative business technology enabler in The World. A World-class company..."