3 months ago
Global is one of the world’s leading media & entertainment groups and Europe’s largest radio company. At Global, we work hard, we’re obsessed about the detail in everything we do and most of all we’re proud to be known for employing some of the best talent in the industry.
As the country’s leading commercial radio business, Global is home to some of the biggest and most loved media brands in the UK; Heart, Capital, Classic FM, Smooth LBC, Radio X, Capital Xtra and Gold. Every week, Global brands reach more than 31 million people, including more than 25 million on the radio alone.
Global has more than 1,600 people working at 25 broadcast centres around the UK and offices in New York, Paris & Hamburg. We’re a dynamic company who look for like-minded and passionate people to join the business.
What will you be doing?
You’ll be, working on projects…
* You’ll work with the Commercial Marketing Activation Manager to build a best in class set-up that manages all co-branded experiential activity. Think of it as building a mini staffing & experiential delivery agency, within Global. You’ll share your knowledge and experience of the world of promotions with the rest of the team and help shape how the team operates.
* You’ll work as a team to develop consistent procedures and processes across the country, to ensure the efficient and effective delivery of all activity. That might be introducing online booking for all activity, evaluating and implementing a casual staff booking system or writing training materials that really engage our casuals. We want to build a best in class outfit!
* And ongoing, you’ll ensure you keep yourself up to date with developments in the experiential field so the team are always ready to look at the next great solution for our brands and clients.
Whilst also delivering the day-to-day…
* You'll be responsible for delivering all co-branded experiential activity, from taking the brief to managing the activity, to delivering post campaign analysis reports and ensuring best practice is always shared.
* As well as ensuring efficient delivery of the ‘off the shelf’ activity, for premium clients you’ll help develop and deliver bespoke campaigns that truly engage the audience and sparkle for the client.
* Once it’s up and running, using the staffing portal you’ll be recruiting, training and deploying Brand Ambassadors to deliver all experiential activity. You’ll ensure you have highly motivated teams, ready to deliver campaigns that are best-in-class.
* As well as seeing all commercial experiential from start to finish, you’ll also book Team Leaders and Brand Ambassadors for your consumer marketing colleagues and other parts of the business as and when needed.
* You'll make sure all the Health & Safety requirements, including Risk Assessments, team briefings and site checks as needed, are completed by your Team Leaders, to ensure all activity is executed safely.
* You'll maintain all experiential kit for your region ensuring it's always in good condition and ready for use.
* You'll be responsible for ensuring all promotional vehicles in your region are always roadworthy and maintained to a Global standard.
Who you’ll work with…
* Your peers within the Marketing Team, including your fellow Commercial Marketing Coordinators, Marketing Coordinators and Marketing Executives, to ensure everything you do is always aligned with our brands.
* The commercial team, particularly Content Solutions across the wider business, ensuring you are a respected part of the go to team for all commercial experiential campaigns.
* A whole host of internal departments to ensure everything you deliver is best in class.
You’ll have experience in…
* Managing promotional staff and ideally delivering experiential campaigns, preferably across multiple market places.
* Health & Safety at events legislations and practices, including completing Risk Assessments.
* Managing, training and motivating casual workers to ensure activity is delivered to support a best in class approach.
You'll have these skills and attributes…
* A leader with excellent interpersonal and influencing skills, a first class communicator and talented project manager who will establish respect, credibility and trust throughout the business.
* An autonomous, creative, innovative and resourceful, solution orientated person with the ability to manage multiple projects and stakeholders.
* Thrive on change and not scared to try something new.
* The ability to plan and prioritize your workload, always maintaining an eye for detail, however many projects are on the go.
* Self motivated, with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
* An analytical thought process and good with numbers and systems.
* Held a valid UK driving license for 12 months.
And of course, you'll demonstrate our Global behaviors….
* Straight talking and sincere
* Love to deliver
* Obsessive about detail
* Strive to do it differently