6 months ago
The Commercial Marketing Intern will be responsible for supporting the Commercial marketing team in an administrative capacity. Role is a 6 month full time contract based at our Central London offices in Camden.
* To understand the commercial marketing strategy and ensure core values and brand statements are reflected in all marketing activity.
* Manage all administration for commercial marketing (talent/venue bookings, invoicing, ordering)
* Manage hospitality to ensure we are entertaining the right clients from across the team.
* Purchase order & invoice management.
* Work with designer and execs to brief sales & event collateral.
* Support Marketing Execs developing and managing events and campaigns.
* Support Marketing Execs in managing merchandise & branding.
* Support social media strategy.
* Assist in collecting assets & imagery from around the business.
* Be able to demonstrate high organisational skills.
* Must have a solution orientated attitude.
* Able to work independently and as part of a team.
* Experience in events or project management would be beneficial but not essential.
* Basic knowledge of using CMS systems preferable.
* Passion for marketing and advertising.
* Proficient use of social channels.
* Talking beats typing
* We do the right thing – we are humble, honest and respectful towards each other and our customers
* We collaborate with each other and our customers
* We challenge everything
* We are innovative
* We are proactive
* There are no silly questions, if you don’t know, ask
* Ask where you can make a difference
* Immerse yourself in our and our customers’ business
* We don’t present problems unless we can propose
* a solution
* We celebrate great work, not just wins
* We are proud of our brands and platforms