Commercial Marketing Manager
To £40,000 plus benefits
Want to be part of a fast growing and exciting property technology and data insights business? Fantastic role for a proactive Communications Marketing Manager with strong B2B and digital marketing skills to join a busy team based in a central location
This is a fantastic role for someone who wants to be part of a team, yet hold responsibility and accountability for their own work and achievements. Working closely with a senior manager, you will develop and implement marketing programmes and campaigns across a portfolio of B2B and consumer brands, so B2C as well as B2B skills will be useful here. Your aim will be to drive leads, customer acquisition and retention as well as up- and cross-sell to a range of audiences, from SMEs to big enterprise organisations, to grow our market share in the property technology and data sector.
We will be looking for proven strategic planning, copywriting, digital marketing and project management skills, and a strong understanding of new technologies. If you are a driven, creative and organised marketer who wants new marketing challenges within a growing company, we’d love to hear from you.
• Experience of developing and implementing marketing plans and campaigns within a B2B marketing environment
• Strong digital marketing, SEO, social media, PPC, paid social and HTML capability working in an online focused organisation
• Experience in managing the build of new websites, plus creating content and landing pages via a CMS - Wordpress experience would be preferred
• Proficient in using email platforms (such as Pardot), plus managing and tracking effectiveness of email campaigns via Google Analytics
• Outstanding numerical and analytical skills, plus the ability to use data to shape strategy and planning
• Driven, productive and organised self-starter with great teamworking skill
• Able to use Microsoft Office, G Suite, Pardot, Salesforce, Google Analytics, Adobe Creative and WordPress
Digital media business that owns and operates some of the UK's most widely recognised and trusted online brands.
The Tarsh Partnership is committed to finding the right roles for talented candidates. We are a leading name in marketing recruitment. We have significant experience in marketing recruitment working with brand management, communications, category management and insight/research specialists. If you would like to discuss this role, or any other roles that might be suitable, please email or call one of the team.
If you don’t feel this role is quite right for you but think you know someone who might be suitable do please pass this advert on. We offer a recommend a friend scheme and you could receive £200 of John Lewis vouchers should your recommended friend be offered and accept the role.