2 months ago
O2 is the commercial brand of Telefónica UK Limited, a leading digital communications company owned by Telefónica S.A. With over 25 million customers across the UK, O2 is one of the world’s most innovative companies putting our customers at the heart of everything we do.
We are much more than just a network. We open up the endless possibilities of technology, connecting our customers to the things that they love and exploring new ways to open up the world for them.
We are always on the lookout for great talent. Just like our customers, we offer our employees more. From a choice of benefits, rewards, training and ongoing career development there are many reasons to join O2.
About the team:
Be part of the commercial heartbeat of the customer marketing team. Our teams is here to tell the performance story, whilst challenging to ensure that all teams across the area are maximising addressable opportunities and identifying potential risks to Budget.
About the role:
Key role in the commercial planning and performance (Part of Customer Marketing) which is accountable for leading the commercial budgeting processes (3YP, Annual, Quarterly), commercial and performance optimisation reporting and analysis to ensure that we deliver our targeted commercial and customer outcomes.
* Leads the SMB (not exclusively) category across all key performance areas
* Support the Lead – Commercial Planning & Performance in the development of the 3YP commercial plan in line with the central strategy and marketing proposition plans for consumer and SMB.
* Support the Lead – Commercial Planning & Performance in the annual budget process for customer marketing ensuring full integration and consistency with the marketing, investment and sales delivery plans.
* Support the Lead – Commercial Planning & Performance in leading the quarterly reforecast process on behalf of customer marketing with deep integration with the Sales & Retention team and Finance
* Support the Lead – Commercial Planning & Performance in leading and managing the monthly outlook process for consumer and SMB including alignment with sales & retention, and interlock with the marketing governance framework
* Play a key role in leading the development, optimisation and alignment of the performance reporting suite across Customer Marketing to ensure a single and consistent narrative around performance, challenges and opportunities are integrated within the decision making bodies of Tef UK.
* Develop and implement a performance optimisation challenge framework to ensure that all teams across customer marketing are maximising addressable opportunities and addressing any risks to budget
* Support the Customer Marketing Leadership team in the delivery of the core commercial and customer KPIs across Consumer Pay Monthly.
* Highly numeric with ability to translate numbers into clear action plans
* Ability to interpret key performance data and trends and challenge key stakeholders to realise and deliver business outcomes
* Ability to manage multiple stakeholders across the commercial and planning processes to deliver long term , annual and short term budgets
* Ability to understand the wider business context and strategy to enable assessment of performance against the strategy and plan
* Degree qualified (or equivalent)
* Ability to synthesise and present a compelling narrative around business ambitions and performance in line with the targeted customer and commercial outcomes
* Managing key stakeholders.
* Incredible attention to detail
Salary and benefits:
We are looking to pay a competitive salary (depending on experience) for this position, and in addition we have some great benefits that could include a bonus, life cover, health care, holiday entitlement and lots of flexible benefits too.
Telefonica’s commitment to a great work-life balance allows us to consider flexible approaches to working. Like to know more? Feel free to raise it.
Joining Telefonica means opening up a world of freedom, support and possibility. A fascinating world where you’ll be able to think bigger, be bolder and try new things. And where there are endless opportunities to develop your career.
There’s so much to discover. Your adventure starts here.