about 1 year ago
COMPANY: Johnson & Johnson
JOB TITLE: Commercial Support Senior Finance Analyst Southern Europe
POSITION LOCATION: Pinewood Campus, Wokingham, UK
SALARY DETAILS: Competitive plus benefits
Caring for the world, one person at a time inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. We embrace research and science – bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
The Global Finance function of Johnson & Johnson offers exciting career opportunities for high calibre Finance professionals. We provide value by delivering superior financial performance, assuring financial integrity and compliance and, by developing great business leaders with Finance expertise. At Johnson & Johnson, a continuing focus on being agile, efficient and effective for the future is at the heart of what we do.
Johnson & Johnson has more than 265 operating companies in more than 60 countries, with approximately 127,000 employees. Our worldwide headquarters is located in New Brunswick, New Jersey, USA. Global Finance delivers work via a three-tier operating model consisting of Corporate Services, Johnson & Johnson Global Services and Business Unit Services. The Business Unit Services tier is comprised of locally-based Business Unit Finance teams and regional Business Support Centres of Excellence.
The Business Support Centres of Excellence sit inside Business Unit Services. In EMEA, the Center of Excellence team is made up of a dynamic, diverse group of individuals representing a wide variety of experiences and cultural backgrounds. This team is fundamentally changing how Finance supports the Johnson & Johnson businesses in the region. The team looks after all the countries in Europe as well as DACH, the Middle East, North Africa, and South Africa. This means the Business Support Centre of Excellence provides the ideal work environment for those who enjoy being challenged and expanding their horizons.
Working for and supporting the Commercial Support Manager Southern Europe, the Commercial Support Senior Analyst Southern Europe will support the overall forecasting, planning and analysis activities for designated stakeholders within the local Southern Europe Business Unit Finance groups.
* Responsibilities in this role are to ensure support in the areas of forecasting planning and reporting within a given cluster. The areas covered are often complex in nature and require process expertise, in depth knowledge of worldwide procedures and detailed understanding of each area. Areas include:
* Supporting the Business Support Centre of Excellence (BS COE) Commercial Support Manager Southern Europe in all elements of Forecasting planning and reporting
* Key hands on person in TM1 to ensure P&L/Balance sheet and headcount plans are updated correctly in the system
* Support Commercial Support Manager Southern Europe in support of Business Unit Finance local Southern Europe Finance teams
* Assist in the preparation of ad hoc reporting & performance analytics - GP analysis, Price volume, Budget vs Actual reports.
* Assist manager with the preparation of the monthly performance decks and BP/Forecast decks adding first line commentary to enable framing by the Business Unit Finance team
* Ensure Bravo reporting is correct for all plans and updates including correct allocation to brands/products
* Liaise with Business Unit Finance local team in Southern Europe and BS COE reporting team to ensure delivery of efficient reporting through automation and standardisation.
* Manage monthly rolling forecast process – Volume ASPs etc
* Ensure accurate volume data sent to annual costing process including inclusion of new product development or new product initiatives etc
* Understanding of tax model structure for management reporting company within the cluster including identifying changes to Legal Entity structures if applicable
* Establish Budget baseline by performing statistical trend analysis
* Deliver standard reporting & performance analytics work products
* Assist the Commercial Support Manager Southern Europe in the documentation of current processes – SOPs/work instructions etc.
* Ad hoc/continuous improvement projects including documentation review and update
* Assist in the roll out of SLA’s to ensure excellent customer service.
Scope of Role:
* This role is a key member of the BS COE team so applicants must be collaborative in style, open to change and always seeking to improve the way things are achieved.
* Minimum Bachelor’s Degree qualification, with a financial certification in ACA, ACCA, CIMA, CPA, CMA or other equivalent, with significant post qualified financial experience.
* Fluent spoken and written English and either Spanish or Italian is highly desirable
* Other European languages desirable
* Strong accounting background
* Knowledge of SAP, Excel
* Intermediate to advanced skills in Microsoft Office is required
Skills and Competencies:
* Demonstrate honesty and ethical behavior in all areas of responsibility, and act as a role model for J&J Credo values
* Customer Focus
* Challenge status quo and process improvements approach
* Working to tight deadlines
* Ability to thrive in a multi-cultural environment across all layers of the business
* Good communication skills with the ability to flex interpersonal style appropriate to different levels and stakeholders
* Strong influencer, independent thinking, and strong planning/prioritization are critical to success
* Passion for people development and talent management
* Experience of TM1 is not essential, but is preferred.
If you decide to apply for the position, any personal data which you provide shall be processed by Johnson & Johnson. Your personal data shall be processed for the purposes of recruitment, recruitment policy and selection.
We respectfully request Government Officials to identify themselves as such on application; for the purposes of the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act
Johnson & Johnson Medical Ltd. - fka -Ethicon Ltd. (7355)