2 months ago
Depuy Synthes is part of Johnson & Johnson, the largest, most creative and comprehensive orthopaedic and neurological business in the world. Depuy Synthes offer an unparalleled breadth and depth of products, services and programs in the areas of joint reconstruction, trauma, spine, sports medicine, neurological, craniomaxillofacial, power tools and biomaterials.
Orthopaedics is the largest commercial business unit within Depuy Synthes, operating across the spectrum of joint reconstruction, trauma, sports medicine, power tools and biomaterials.
We're proud to offer one of the strongest and the broadest orthopaedics portfolios in the world.
A permanent opportunity has arisen for an S&OP Analyst.
* Front line engagement with over 40 Sales/Account Managers and Field Sales Managers – responsible for 6 H&K regions.
* Leading Regional and National S & OP monthly meetings with UK Field Sales Managers and Business Unit Directors, supporting the annual £6m Instrument Investment Plan.
* Capacity planning through collaboration with the UK Warehouse and Kitting Branch, to ensure on-time consignment shipments to the hospital in line with management sign off S & OP Plan
* Coordinating and further improving the UK Product Life Cycle Process for Hips & Shoulders through monthly Marketing Meetings
* Responsible for maximising UK inventory optimization through validating customer requests and effective order book management. Identify trends and liaising with the International Supply Group to expedite and resolve issues
* Continuing to develop working relationships with cross-functional teams, e.g. International Demand/Supply, to ensure UK Inventory needs are understood and met.
* Attend & provide market intelligence in Sales/Marketing/Supply Chain meetings
* Initiate, action and conclude continuous improvement programs
* Lead the Hip & Shoulder New Product Launch and rationalisation cycle
* On time - and inventory efficient activation of New Business wins
* Support PEI Ireland S&OP process
Experience, Skills and Abilities
As a S&OP Analyst, you will have:
* S&OP experience, preferable
* Analytical and structured approach
* Product Knowledge – will take care of two business groups and numerous product ranges
* Able to build strong external and internal relationships – will need to work well in a team
* Ability to work well as part of a cross-functional team
* Able to meet deadlines and work in a demanding environment
* Excellent PC skills- Microsoft Office, JDE,
* Strong social and team skills required
* Ability to plan and prioritise
* Strong motivation and ability to learn quickly
* Works well in a dynamic environment.
* Can work autonomously or within a team environment.
Internal – UK Sales & Marketing Team, UK Supply chain, International Supply and Demand teams.
UK S&OP process considered to be EMEA best in class.
External – All UK hospitals
Johnson and Johnson are an equal opportunity employer.
Johnson & Johnson Medical Ltd. - fka -Ethicon Ltd. (7355)