3 months ago
Communication Specialist - German Speaker - Asset Management
London - Old Broad Street Map & Directions
Marketing & Communications
IP Communication & Network Support
17 May 2018
Who are we?
Architas Multi-Manager is a dynamic Investment Company, focused on delivering multi-manager investment propositions. Our consistent investment process enables us to design multi-manager solutions as well as act as a centre of investment excellence for the AXA Group. We are a member of the global AXA Group, bringing multi-manager expertise to the whole company.
We are currently looking for an Communication Specialist with knowledge in Asset Management to support the Head of IP Communication & Network Support in writing and editing content for the Financial Education initiative at Architas.
If you are looking for a challenging role in a dynamic and rewarding environment we would love to hear from you.
What will you be doing?
The Communication Specialist will have three fundamental objectives:
1. To write and edit content for the Financial Education initiative, which is aimed at lifting up the investment skills of the AXA networks and clients with the ultimate objective of accelerating the sales of Unit Linked
2. Whilst also supporting other initiatives, the Communication Specialist will write focused market commentary that will be distributed throughout Architas, including the UL teams in France, Italy and Spain as well as the UK
3. To be the key contact with the IP Communication & Network Support team for any communication requirements in German
If successful, you will become a key contributor in implementing the global communication strategy. This will include:
* Producing high impact content (market, thematic, product, etc.) ensuring the writing, production and implementation of the Communication Strategy program is fulfilled in collaboration with the Unit Linked design team
* Coordinate the production of the communication across all steps from the idea generation, writing, formatting, sign off process hosting / publish and collecting analytics
* Be the voice of the distributors (and retail clients), in particular identifying their needs and triggers in terms of communication, by taking into account insight studies
It is vital that you have native German skills to be able to effective communicate with AXA teams in Germany to implement the IP Communication initiative from production stage to local publications. This will include:
* Maintaining a high level of engagement over time, collecting ongoing feedback and constantly enhancing the training program
* Support the deployment - including the production of content of any digital initiative in Germany
What we can offer you
As you’d expect from a global leader, our reward package is a world-beater – here’s a small selection of our current benefits.
There is no doubting that this is a busy, challenging, demanding role - but it provides a great opportunity for the right individual to play a key role in driving forward our key strategic goals. We will reward your hard work and determination with a competitive salary and benefits package backed up by AXA Group, including the following:
* Competitive salary and the opportunity for personal development
* 28 days holiday (with the option to buy up to 5 additional days, or sell up to 3 days)
* Discretionary annual bonus scheme linked to the performance of Architas and the wider AXA Group
* Private medical insurance provided by AXA PPP
* Pension scheme with competitive employer contributions as well as your own
* Interest free season ticket loan scheme
* Opportunity to join AXA's Share Plan Scheme
* Discount on all AXA Insurance products, including insurance, breakdown cover & healthcare
* Numerous other flexible benefits and product discounts on offer as part of the AXA Group
Who are we looking for?
Skills and experience required for this role:
* The successful candidate will be an accomplished writer with strong writing skills. They will be able to turn complex concepts into a clear and structured message: putting together clear and structured education and sales support materials
* We are looking for a hands-on, solution-orientated individual that is willing to take responsibilities, innovate and who feels comfortable in a fast-growing and empowering environment
* The successful candidate will have strong listening and empathy skills to be able to identify and relay the distributors and retail clients' aspirations and challenges
* The person will need to be a true team player with a "share to succeed" mindset
* Able to see the big picture and ensure that specific actions are in place to deliver and execute the agenda
* Capacity to organise and prioritise multiple duties in a timely manner
* Must be fluent in German and English, with fluency in another European language being a plus
* Have proven experience (5-7 years) in a sales support, investment writer or a communication function, within the asset management and / or wealth industry
Your working pattern
At Architas, we assess our people on the value they add, not how many hours they spend behind their desk. We believe in an agile and diverse workplace, and are always open to new and innovative ideas to support the lives of those that work for us.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer