7 months ago
We’re Sky, Europe’s biggest entertainment brand. Think top-quality shows. Breaking news. Innovative tech. Must-have products. Careers here mean the freedom and support you need to make an impact – pushing boundaries, creating solutions, hitting targets. And as part of our close-knit team, you’ll enjoy plenty of benefits. Plus, experiences you’ll only find at Sky.
This role is an exciting opportunity to join us and work within our CSG (Customer Service Group) Comms team, part of the wider CSG Comms & Learning Team as a Campaigns Manager for a period of 12 months.
Communications & Learning equips everyone in CSG to be at their best, providing brilliantly easy learning solutions, tailored to our audiences for the benefit of our customers. A true centre of expertise that offers world class learning experiences and brilliant design, development and delivery of knowledge management and operational communications for our customer facing, 1st line leader, Customer Experience Leader, Regional Manager and Sales Manager populations. You will
PLEASE NOTE - This is a 12 month Fixed Term Contract.
Enjoy a generous pension and 25 days paid annual leave.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeatSky on LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram.
As a Communications Campaigns Manager, you will be responsible for the design, development and delivery of communications campaigns to support agreed business priorities. This includes end-to-end project ownership for the strategy, approach, content development and delivery of comms campaigns designed for our people in CSG. This in turns helps them promote Sky content and products to our customers and comms for our people in CSG, ensuring they understand and respond to business priorities which drive sustained business performance and engagement.
- Accountable for communications project management to support key business priorities and internal comms campaigns
- Accountable for developing comms strategy and approach to best deliver strategic programmes of change
- Accountable for creating content targeted to audience needs, helping to achieve agreed business outcomes
- Accountable for road-testing content and format with audience groups to increase understanding of what workswhat doesn’t so that we get it right first time for our people
- Champion creative and innovative comms campaign solutions, responsible for comms project planning, process and improvement
- Manage stakeholder relationships with senior business contacts and SMEs to understand business objectives and measurable outcomes
- Proven experience andor professional qualification in Internal Communications
- Strong relationship management skill setstyle with proven ability to influence decisions at every level
- Strong experience working in a consultative and collaborative manner, to get the job done
- Previous experience working in a fast paced comms team
- Experience in communication project management, including change projects
- Proven experience in delivering complex communications relating to new projectssystemsprocesses
- Highly skilled in creative content development and writing
- Experience in communication effectiveness measurement
So, what are you waiting for? now for a chance to forge your own career path and be brilliant as part of a bright, talented team.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, your appointment will be subject to receiving a positive outcome from your criminal record check.
We’re happy to discuss flexible working.
It’s our people that make Sky Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
If you are successful in your application for this role, your appointment will be subject to receiving a positive outcome from your Criminal Record Check.
A job you love to talk about