3 months ago
Closing Date 7th December 2018
Wanted: Highly organised and operationally focused communications expert for a 6 month fixed term contract.
We’ve got three questions for you:
* Are you passionate about customer communications?
* Are you comfortable managing multiple project in a marketing communication team?
* Do you want to work in a great office with fun people?
If you answered yes to all three, you could be the ideal person the Corporate Marketing team are looking for to help provide our customers with market leading customer journeys.
Join a vibrant, challenging Corporate marketing department
At Aviva, we have a single, co-ordinated approach to marketing and strategy covering our UK general insurance, health care and life businesses.
Our Corporate Marketing team is building the Aviva brand for businesses of all sizes, from large multi-nationals to local SMEs to tech start-ups.
As a marketing team, our goal is to make Aviva the number one B2B and B2B2C financial services brand in the UK. To do that, we need the most creative thinkers, the strongest strategists and the savviest planners. In short, we need the best marketers in the country to join our team.
We’re looking for candidates with a strong marketing background to join us. Are you up for the challenge?
What’s the job?
This job will be providing cover for 6 months while one of our team is away from the office, you’ll be working in a fast paced and fun team of Consultants in the Corporate Marketing literature team. Manging and coordinating a suite of customer literature for corporate customers, supporting multiple customer groups across our Corporate Pensions product set. So, expect variety day to day.
You will understand and recognising the importance of communicating effectively with customer, translating this into practical ways of improving customer understand of our products and services.
You’ll have experience of writing customer communications, happy working with processes and systems and able to manage multiple project to different timescales. Have a flair for managing stakeholders, briefing external agencies and keeping your projects on track.
Customer obsessed, you’ll ensure all literature is designed, developed and maintained in a compliant and cost-effective way. You’ll be empowered to be as efficient as possible in what you do, and be happy working on your own or in teams.
Skills and experience
* Knowledge of UK financial services market.
* Excellent planning and prioritisation skills
* Confident / proactive and prepared to challenge conventions
* Able to influence internal and external stakeholder and build relationships
* Project management with a track record of delivering multiple project to tight deadlines
* Understanding of communications development, design, print production, and compliance processes
* Great attention to detail and proof reading skills, and comfortable developing creative solutions across a range of media
Ideally degree educated in a marketing-related degree, with experience in a marketing or communications role within a financial services organisation.
What will you get for this role?
* Salary of £23,000 to £28,000 depending on skills, experience and qualifications
* Generous defined contribution pension scheme
* Annual performance related bonus and pay review
* Minimum holiday allowance of 25 days plus bank holidays and the option to buy/sell up to 5 additional days
* Up to 30% discount for some Aviva products through “My Aviva Extras” plus discounts for Friends and Family
* Excellent range of flexible benefits to include a matching share save scheme
Bring to Aviva what makes you different and we’ll support you to do the best work of your life. We encourage applications from everyone who wants to help us achieve our purpose of helping our customers to Defy Uncertainty.
One of Aviva’s core values is Care More, and this is brought to life through the flexible ways we like to work. This may include working from home some of the time, or flexible work schedules to accommodate parent and carer responsibilities, further studies and hobbies.
As a disability confident employer we guarantee to interview anyone with a disability, (As defined in The Equality Act 2010) whose application meets the minimum criteria for the post. (By ‘minimum criteria’ we mean that you must provide us with evidence which demonstrates that you generally meet the level of competence required, as well as meeting any of the qualifications, skills or experience defined as essential). Please apply through the website and then email the contact listed in the advert to notify us that you meet the conditions for the guaranteed interview scheme
We prefer all applications to be submitted online, however if you require an alternative method of applying please contact Shanice in the Resourcing team on
Posted 3 Days Ago
We help our 33 million customers to save for the future and manage the risks of everyday life. To give these customers the best possible products and service we know we must make Aviva the most attractive choice for talented, entrepreneurial people with diverse backgrounds and an evolving range of expertise and insight.
So, we’re passionate about helping our 29,500 people to do the best work of their lives, to enable them to make a positive difference to the lives of our customers.