We have a great opportunity for a Full Stack Marketer to join our growing company. Not familiar with the term? Basically, we need an all-rounder who can use their Marketing skills, knowledge and experience to jump in at the deep end and get stuck in; someone who is capable of executing a strategy and looking to really make a difference to a small but growing company.
Surevine is a small, UK based yet completely distributed company. We have hubs in London and Bristol, and a team spanning from Edinburgh to Exeter.
We provide secure collaboration technology and expertise to UK Central Government and other organisations with equally demanding security requirements, and have recently launched our very first product. It’s a busy time!
The Full Stack Marketer will take responsibility for all of our marketing efforts, working alongside our Communication & Engagement Lead - who has, until now, been working solo on all our Marketing effort.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone to really take ownership of the marketing activities at Surevine and grow the role into something that gets you excited!
Implement the strategy, taking it from aspirational goals to an executable marketing roadmap for the year ahead. More specifically:
- Copywriting – case studies, leaflets, emails, newsletters; you name it, we need it
- Events and exhibitions – from working out where we need to getting us there and owning the whole logistical set-up
- Sales support – every member of Surevine is a sales person for the company, make sure we all have the best material possible to help us grow new business
- Email marketing – from post event follow ups to community newsletters
- Social media – increase engagement and build up our audience
- Positioning – help us get from where we are now to where we want to be
- Blogging – both writing blogs and translating blogs from the technical team into a piece of marketing greatness
- Story telling – developing and helping our team to communicate our story
- Analytics – use analytics to take a data-driven approach to decisions
- Website – manage the content and design of our website and keep it updated and fresh
- A/B testing – from sales collateral to presentations, help the team to find out what works
Skills and experience
- Professional qualification i.e. CIM or IDM; or
- Degree or equivalent Marketing, Communication, Advertising or business qualification; or
- Digital Marketing course completed for Google Squared or General Assembly
Ideally supported by 2+ years in industry, in a B2B focussed role.
- Experience of running events and exhibition spaces – from the logistics to the supporting digital campaign
- Good working knowledge and understanding of free or freemium tools to support content, social, and analytics (we sometimes need a creative campaign on a shoe string budget)
- Copywriting and brand experience for all channels including web, email marketing and off-line
- Creative experience demonstrated across marketing campaigns for new content
- Experience of using Content Management Systems (CMS), such as WordPress
- A deep understanding of Google Analytics or equivalent
- Experience in setting up and managing paid campaigns across social, content outreach and display
- Advanced Microsoft Word and Excel skills
- Strong understanding of SEO
- Experience of working with a small business or start up is preferred
- Excellent interpersonal skills, verbal and written communication
- Attention to detail (and we aren’t just saying that)
- Strong organisational skills and an ability to multi-task
- Project management skills and a demonstrable ability to deliver on time
- Highly motivated, confident, resilient and a positive attitude
- Must be a self-starter, with an ability to work autonomously
- Analytically minded to analyse data and metrics and translate insight into actionable strategies
- A desire to learn and a willing to roll-up your sleeves and try