3 months ago
WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR
Are you a Communications & Events Coordinator looking for your next role in a dynamic and growing ethical business?
Then look no further than this exciting position in The Body Shop At Home team.
WHY WORK FOR THE BODY SHOP?
When Anita Roddick founded The Body Shop in 1976, she had a vision. Business as a force for good – that’s us. Over 40 years later, we’re proud to be pioneering cruelty-free beauty every step of the way. We’re the original ethical beauty brand. We’ve got a thing for empowering people and enriching our planet. We’re all about keeping it real, in every way possible.
Our activist roots remain a huge part of everything we do, from our iconic window posters to our vegetarian products to our infamous campaigns. We’re never afraid to stand up and speak the truth. We like to do things a little differently around here.
In fact, this is an incredibly exciting time for The Body Shop. We’re fighting for what we believe in now more than ever. No holding back. Breaking the mould has always come naturally to us, and we need someone who’s not afraid to mix things up.
WHO ARE NATURA &CO?
The Body Shop, along with Aesop and Natura, is part of Natura &Co, a global, multi-channel and multi-brand cosmetics group that is committed to generating positive economic, social and environmental impact. Group owner Natura is Brazil's number one cosmetics manufacturer. Sustainable development has been the company's guiding principle since it was founded in 1969.
THE ROLE IN A NUTSHELL
To support in managing and creating internal and external communications together with the planning and organisation of events.
MORE ABOUT THE ROLE
* Maintaining and updating of TBSAH Consultant Website using Content Management System
* Designing posters, digital visuals and print materials to support TBSAH Field Team using Adobe Photoshop and Indesign software
* Managing the collation of content and visuals for Customer monthly newsletter including uploading into Content Management System and gaining approvals for send
* Supporting in all areas with bi-annual conferences, mulitple lifestyle incentives and training meetings from communication, to survey management to presentation design support
* Supporting and activating Communications Plan
* Assisting with activities related to key TBSAH Consultant and Customer initiatives including prize sent out, celebrations, text messaging and email communication
• Highly organised and efficient with good attention to detail
• Capable of multi project management
• Event management
• Good understanding of multi media and technology development
• Degree educated would be an advantage (Relevant discipline preferred) e.g. Events Business Studies, English, Marketing, Communications
• Experience of using Adobe Photoshop and InDesign would be desirable
Our Head Office “Home of The Body Shop” is located in the heart of Littlehampton, West Sussex. On site there is a state of the art distribution centre, conference centre, a 1950’s ‘Uncle Fred’s Diner’, a nursery and an onsite allotment area for staff.
Want to join the Body Shop team? Then please apply today – as well as a competitive salary, here are just a few of the rewards and benefits you can look forward to when you join us: a 5% non-contributory pension plan, 23 days holiday, 3 days a year to volunteer in the local community, 50% staff discount and access to product sample sales, access to Perks At Work our online shopping channel with exclusive deals & discounts, as well as LOVE money to spend on your wellbeing and personal development. We have also implemented ‘Work Wise’ into our HQ - flexibility of ‘in-office’ hours, the ability to work remotely and a new meeting charter. Here at The Body Shop we’ve got your best interests at heart – it’s our way of saying thank you!