about 1 month ago
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
* Experience with project management, CRM, and email campaign marketing.
* Experience in personalized scaled communications for email and on-platform notifications or background in e-commerce.
* Proven track record of strategic thought-leadership and expertise regarding integrated marketing campaigns.
* Passionate about all things YouTube creators, demonstrated understanding of the latest trends, and knowledgeable about Internet culture.
* Demonstrated business acumen, critical thinking and problem solving skills, with the ability to analyze complex data, identify trends and present key findings and campaign recaps (both quantitative and analytical skills).
* Excellent program management and multi-tasking skills, with attention to detail and ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
About the job
Whether you're on a consumer product (like Gmail, Search, Maps, Chrome, Android) or a business product (Google Ads, AdSense, Google Marketing Platform, Analytics), you take part in a complete marketing experience as you lead every facet of the product's journey. From determining positioning, naming, competitive analysis, feature prioritization and external communications, you help shape the voice of the product and help it grow a loyal consumer base. This means you work with a cross-functional team across sales, corporate communications, legal, webmasters, product development, engineering and more. In this role, you'll be involved with product marketing strategy from beginning to end.
As a Communications Lead, you'll drive the communications strategy working cross-functionally with Partnerships, Product, Spaces, PR, and more to align on and deliver narratives via both existing communications channels and new areas of investment.
You'll be responsible for working with country teams, maintaining close partnership to understand local creator dynamics and nuances, ensure local relevance and consistency across all communication, and support/amplify local programs, events, launches, and more.
You will also leverage our analytics dashboard to optimize existing programs and identify new opportunities. You’ll work with a cross-functional team to help define and execute our narrative and content plan across countries and creator segments through activating and influencing cross-functional partners across YouTube, as well as directly with the creators (and their teams).
You will also stay connected to the pulse of our Creator community globally.
Know the user. Know the magic. Connect the two. At its core, marketing at Google starts with technology and ends with the user, bringing both together in unconventional ways. Our job is to demonstrate how Google's products solve the world's problems--from the everyday to the epic, from the mundane to the monumental. And we approach marketing in a way that only Google can--changing the game, redefining the medium, making the user the priority, and ultimately, letting the technology speak for itself.
* Determine holistic Go-To-Market strategy for why, what, when and how we communicate with creators, addressing how we can further embrace video and our owned and operated channels.
* Drive projects from start to completion, collaborating with country teams, cross-functional teams and external agencies (design and production) to deliver high-quality and high-impact campaigns and communications.
* Define and align on compelling creator narratives, product launches, programs across EMEA, and help country teams apply overarching strategy to their markets.
* Create and maintain an integrated EMEA calendar that brings the creator narrative to life across personalized communications, product launches and in-person initiatives.
* Develop analytics/dashboard strategy, analyzing real-time performance metrics, data and trends, and optimize campaigns by using levers and sources to identify the topics the creators care about. Build out quarterly testing plans, and identify opportunities for future campaigns.