9 months ago
Role: Communications Specialist
Salary: up to £40,000 depending on experience + benefits
Join Accenture and help transform leading organisations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance.
Join Corporate Functions and you will become part of a diverse team which offers the essential expertise that enables all of our employees to deliver high performance to our clients. Our Corporate Functions professionals work in areas such as Human Resources, Finance, Legal, Marketing and Communications, CIO, Information Security, and Geographic Services.
Whether you work directly with clients or manage important internal initiatives and efforts, you’ll find amazing opportunities to make a measurable difference.
The UK Employer Brand team is responsible for raising awareness of the Accenture brand, core services, employer values and skills requirements to candidates and employees. Covering a wide range of marketing and communications strategies to engage, attract and retain these audiences including Targeted Media, Digital Content Marketing, Research and In-house deployment. The team provides an integrated marketing approach that aligns to the business’ priorities.
Working as part of the UK Employer Brand team, the successful candidate will work directly with, and report to the Employer Brand Marketing Lead. They will design, develop and deploy projects, both in-house and externally. The candidate will be experienced in communications, marketing strategy, channel management and stakeholder management. They will also be highly proactive and have a flexible and collaborative work style to build credibility with a large network of key stakeholders and colleagues. They will have excellent writing skills and experience in content development and marketing including social and digital marketing.
Role and Responsibilities
* Design, develop and deliver communications content and engagement strategies, ensuring Accenture’s brand values are properly reflected at all touchpoints (e.g. throughout campaigns, digital, print collateral and events)
* Build and maintain strong internal-stakeholder relationships and exemplify the professional values of the Employer Brand team
* Support ROI through campaign and channel reporting.
* Drive the employer brand presence with associated reporting; SEO, site analytics, reports and working closely with the team to ensure best practice
* Promote Accenture’s “Employer of Choice” initiatives and key messages
* Manage external stakeholder relationships such as suppliers and creative agencies as required
* Management of budget where applicable.