3 months ago
Leeds Building Society is looking for a Complaints Quality Control Analyst to join our Customer Support and Complaints Department. You will be based at our City Exchange Office in the heart of Leeds city centre.
About the role
As a Complaints Quality Control Analyst you will ensure we are delivering great customer outcomes through high standards, exceptional quality and consistency whilst managing risk and treating customers fairly. You will play a critical role in the development of the department through effective coaching and development and deliver the Quality & Competency Framework designed to support the competency of complaint handlers and administrators within the Customer Support and Complaints Department.
Do you have the essential skills and experience for this role?
* Requires excellent attention to detail with the ability to identify errors and take preventable action
* Excellent organisational skills
* High personal and professional standards
* Able to work to deadlines and within set service standards
* Be able to work with minimum supervision
* Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
* Good presentation skills
* Good coaching skills and previous experience in a similar role
* Ability to influence performance of other
* Good writing skills including report writing
Desirable Skills & Experience
* Hold CeRCH 601/1159/8 Level 3 in Certificate in Regulated Complaints Handling or attain qualification within 12 months of commencing role
* DISP and regulatory knowledge in relation to complaints
Have you seen our benefits and rewards package?
* Annual salary & performance related bonus
* 26 days annual holiday & annual holiday purchase scheme
* Health Shield cash plan & private medical insurance
* Life Assurance
* Pension scheme
* Exclusive colleague mortgage deals
* Annual volunteering day & long service awards
* Childcare voucher scheme
* Recommend a friend scheme
* Bus & train travel ticket loans & a Cycle Flex Scheme
Are you looking for a rewarding career? We see all colleagues as key to our success. Life at Leeds Building Society is both stretching and rewarding and we provide a wide range of training and development opportunities to help you build a successful career with us.
What do you know about Leeds Building Society?
We are the 5th biggest building society in the UK with 140 years of experience and we have every intention of getting better and better. We are totally committed to do what we were set up to do – to help people save money and to buy their own home.
We've won a whole host of awards over the years including Best Companies accreditation, which reflects our continued commitment to colleagues and the customer service they provide to our members. We work hard to develop a product range to try to meet our members' needs, and partner with numerous local communities and chosen charities.
We're not a bank – we're a mutual, which means we're owned by our members and are run exclusively in their best interests. .
Leeds Building Society is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability or gender identity. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please contact us.