4 months ago
The Propositions Development Consultant will be responsible for overseeing the day-to-day delivery of our Propositions within Three. This role involves continuously thinking of how we can put the customer first, and innovate in a way that really disrupts the industry, to differentiate us as a brand and set us apart from our competitors!
You'll join the Marketing Propositions team and work closely with our Customer, Digital and Commercial teams to help drive brand love, and think of new ways that we can emotionally connect with our customers and act upon their insights.
You'll ooze energy, be passionate about innovation, and be willing to challenge the norm! You’ll also have experience of delivering successful end to end marketing campaigns, within a fast paced, agile and collaborative environment.
Roles & Responsibilities
As a Propositions Development Consultant day to day you’ll be
and delivering Three propositions in a way that is unique and
differentiated in the market.
the day-to-day delivery of our Props at Three. This will include:
the customers segments and insights, future trends and customer feedback
across multiple channels
closely with cross-functional teams (Digital, Social, Creative, Retail,
Sales, Hardware, Marketing) to deliver a compelling contact strategy for
our customers via the Loyalty Program.
with the appointed Props agency and along side Media and Creative.
* Working with Finance to regularly measure and evaluate the props
Skills, Experience & Qualifications
* Bachelor Degree: Marketing or related (or equivalent experience).
* Marketing, Digital and/or CRM experience with demonstrated success in the role(s).
* Experience executing successful marketing campaigns.
* Proven track record of understanding customer segmentation, improving retention and acquisition of customer.
* Previous experience producing reports with customer insight.
* Previous experience in understanding complex data management systems.