We have a new consumer insight manager role working in a brand aligned team at the heart of long-standing consumer company. This company is at a stage of significant growth and innovation so they are looking for an insight manager who can hit the ground running and has current experience across various areas of consumer insight and market research. The company operate at a UK and global scale, they have a big market share but from an internal point of view the company displays all the characteristics or a smaller, slick and fun-loving company. In their search for another addition to their growing insight and planning team they’ll be looking for a like-minded, entrepreneurial person with a playful yet ambitious approach who’s honed their own approach in delivering engaging and powerful insight recommendations.
This company fosters a very creative and “can do” culture. The working environment encourages fluid and open approach which helps to aids speedy and innovative. They are looking for applicants with previous consumer Insight and market research agency experience. They’re looking for people to work on a variety of projects from day to day management to bigger picture strategic initiatives. There’s extensive innovation and NPD work, as well on going brand and comms programs and the usual brand reviews and much much more. There is a lot of partnering and working along side other marketing and brand teams as these insight roles are brand aligned.
· Should have experience managing ad hoc quantitative market research and some qualitative research.
· Experience working in a Market Research agency and a client side insight team.
· Ideally some experience of managing Kantar worldpanel data or similar but not essential
· Experience delivering insight and planning recommendation to senior audiences
· Some involvement in long term strategic planning
· Must have degree educated in marketing or related subjects.
· Must have experience working across UK B2C markets
· Must have right to work in the UK.
JOB VACANCY –/ Insight manager / Consumer Insight manager / Consumer market researcher / Market research manager
SALARY –£47,000 - £55,000 basic + considerable bonus, competitive benefits, + flexible working
LOCATION –Central London / North London / West London / Herts / Bucks / Oxfordshire - multiple locations/ flex working
If you are interested please apply to this advert or contact:
Enlight consulting is a dedicated bespoke recruitment consultancy with a focus across the insight, market research, planning and analytics industries.