We have an interesting and varied new Consumer Insight Manager vacancy. This organisation really wants you to view time at their company as an investment in your future and somewhere that you will be genuinely supported while being challenged in a productive and playful way.
This position will give you the opportunity to work on this company’s leading brand while being managed, supported and mentored by a very dedicated, knowledgeable and passionate senior insight manager who will show you the ropes. When up and running you’ll work as team together with other brand, marketing and category experts on largely UK and some global work. It’s exciting times as this brand will give you the opportunity to explore through management of new projects around sustainability and the future of packaging as well a plenty of innovation, NPD and ad hoc pieces. As these guys rely on a high level of collaboration you’ll get the chance to utilize your communication skills to the fullest and dazzling others with your natural ability to influence and create an impact.
If you have some existing client-side insight experience and imagine this sounds like you, then we’d love to hear from you.
· Some client-side insight management experience
· Preferably consumer research experience
· Should have exposure to managing NPD, innovation or Brand Research
· Some exposure to management and analysis of Kantar Worldpanel or Nielsen data.
· Exposure to project management and delivering to timelines
· Ideally some experience of delivery or supporting brand review
· Some international insight experience ideal but not essential
· Some exposure to delivering research and insight recommendation.
· Happy collaborating as part of a team as well as using own initiative to work autonomously
· An obvious can-do approach and entrepreneurial attitude willing and passionate about developing a strong career in Insight management.
· Must have right to work in UK
· Must have experience working in UK markets
If this opportunity interests you and you want to find out more please apply along with you CV.
JOB VACANCY – Consumer Insight Manager / Insight Manager / Insight planner /
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS – Central London / North London / North West London / Bedfordshire / herts / Milton Keynes / Oxford
SALARY – £45,000 - £53,000 + benefits
If you are interested please apply or contact:
Enlight Consulting is a dedicated bespoke recruitment consultancy with a focus across the insight, market research, Strategic marketing and analytics industries