22 days ago
Amazon is seeking a self-motivated, highly organized and creative public relations professional to join the European communications team. The individual will support the European coordination and delivery of flagship, high-profile consumer PR campaigns and own channel content for Amazon Prime and Amazon Retail.
The successful candidate will have a track record of strategic planning and delivery on major consumer campaigns; experience of working across multiple European markets; a strong understanding of the current media landscape; experience of delivering successful social media campaigns; and experience of delivering best-in-class media monitoring and evaluation. He/she should be a goal oriented and enjoy working in a fast-paced, start-up culture.
Key responsibilities include:
• Evolving and implementing strategies, briefs and plans across flagship Amazon retail events including Easter, Summer, Prime Day and Christmas
• Project management and coordination across Europe
• Campaign toolkit creation
• Evolving admin and reporting processes to ensure a slick and cohesive operation
• Using customer insight to inform strategies
• Collaborating with internal stakeholder teams to drive successful campaign delivery
• Supporting local teams to deliver EU-wide coverage and channel monitoring and evaluation
• Supporting on the development of an EU-wide social media strategy
• Bachelor's Degree
• Several years agency/in-house consumer PR experience working at a senior level
• Track record of strategic planning and delivery on major PR campaigns
• Experience of working across multiple EU markets delivering coordinated campaigns
• Experience of using customer data/insights to inform campaign strategy and planning
• Experience of using the latest media monitoring and analysis tools
• Experience of delivering digital/social media campaigns
• Knowledge of the retail and online markets
• Strong competency in basic Office software (Outlook, Excel etc.)
• Strong business-focused writing skills
• Consumer PR expert - a demonstrated knowledge of what works for a brand, proven track record of delivering across multiple markets and a strong contact book
• Tactically aware and knowledgeable about what’s going on in the media to deliver maximum PR benefit for the brand
• Strategic thinker - ensuring that EU-wide PR activity delivers against core business objectives and articulates key messages
• Proactive in the extreme - enjoys taking responsibility and making things happen – often to a tight deadline
• Highly organized - able to juggle multiple projects and tasks simultaneously while managing essential admin and reporting work
• Strong leader - able to inspire teams and agencies to deliver and demonstrate responsibility to senior managers
• Adaptable - able to work in a corporate environment and quickly gain knowledge of different locales to ensure campaigns can deliver or be adapted for multiple territories
Experience of delivery and implementation of large scale experiential activity
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify, and build.
By submitting your resume and application information, you authorize Amazon to transmit and store your information in the Amazon group of companies' world-wide recruitment database, and to circulate that information as necessary for the purpose of evaluating your qualifications for this or other job vacancies.