4 months ago
Content and Communications Manager or PR Co-ordinator - Haddenham, Buckinghamshire
Maternity Cover to January 2020 - Full Time Position
Salary - £20k to £40k Depending on Role Level/ Experience
Commutable from Thame, Aylesbury, High Wycombe, Tring, Bicester, Abingdon, Oxford, Milton Keynes etc.
Our client is a leading provider of software, ratings, consultancy and other services to the UK financial services industry, and are a fast growing and successful brand. They are based in Haddenham (near Aylesbury) and are a great place to work with some great Glassdoor reviews! They are an unbiased and independent provider of data and insight across the Banking, General Insurance, Wealth Management and Fund Management sectors.
They are now seeking an experienced Content and Communications Manager or PR Co-ordinator to cover maternity leave from now until January 2020. They are considering two different levels for the role and will either offer the position to a PR Co-ordinator (who will have additional support from their PR agency) or a Content & Communications Manager (who will cover the full role).
They are looking for a finance-savvy PR professional with an eye for a story to help maintain their brand and raise their growing profile within the industry. This is a fast paced, exciting role, with a variety of projects and challenges for the successful candidate to sink their teeth into.
- Focus on brand strengthening through PR, thought leadership and proactive communications.
- Engage with both internal and external stakeholders
- Develop thoughtful, high-impact content
- Use media relations skills to create profile raising opportunities.
- Provide innovative marketing content to support campaigns for a number of core products and services.
- In-house or agency content or communications experience within the UK financial services industry
- Knowledge of the fund management and financial advice sectors.
- An excellent writer who can work with data and the varying content generated internally into newsworthy stories and interesting thought leadership.
- Previous experience in media relations (mainly trade press) and digital communications desirable.
- Excellent interpersonal and team working skills, with the ability to build strong working relationships with colleagues and external contacts.
- Able to manage a very busy workload at high standards.
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to manage multiple projects effectively.
In return, they can offer the opportunity to join a successful business at an exciting time in their growth, where you will gain invaluable experience within a flexible and collaborative work environment.
The salary range for the role is £20,000 to £40,000, very much dependent upon the skills, experience and knowledge you can bring to the role, and the role which you are suitable for.
This is a full-time, office-based role, but we may be able to offer some flexibility for the right candidate.
You’ll also benefit from:
• Flexible working environment
• 5 weeks’ holiday (plus the option to buy more)
• Generous pension scheme (with an employer contribution of up to 10%)
• Life, critical illness, private medical and dental insurances
• Employee Assistance Programme
• Contributions towards gym/sports club membership, plus lunchtime Yoga and running clubs
• Social, sporting and charity support activities throughout the year
• Free parking, plus showers and a bike shelter to support cycling to work
• Free tea/coffee/squash/fruit in our kitchens
Please apply with your CV. Our client requires candidates to complete a short questionnaire as part of the application process. This will be sent back to you once you apply.
Candidates must already have full rights to work in the UK. VISA sponsorship is not available.
Key Words: Content and Communications Manager, PR Co-ordinator, Communications Manager, PR, PR Agency, PR professional, Branding, Media, Content, Media relations, Trade press, Digital communications, Public Relations, Communications,
Additional Resources Ltd is an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.
21 days ago
only 7 days until close
7 days ago
only 21 days until close
6 days ago
only 22 days until close
5 days ago
only 23 days until close