Content and Outreach Executive
Salford, Greater Manchester
Do you have excellent communication skills and a passion for all things digital? Looking to utilise your digital PR and outreach experience in an exciting, new role?
If so, this is a fantastic opportunity to collaborate with a creative team and make a real impact as a Content and Outreach Executive.
With a global network spanning Europe, the US and China, our client is an eCommerce company. Their mission is to provide the highest quality products at competitive prices and an outstanding service to every customer.
Now, they’re looking for an imaginative Content and Outreach Executive to join them in Salford.
- Competitive salary
- Fantastic office in a great location
- Great learning and development opportunities
- Help grow our client’s range of brands
- Excellent transportation links
As a multi award-winning business, our client understands the importance of keeping their employees happy and engaged.
They foster a welcoming and sociable culture where new ideas are actively encouraged, collaboration is the norm and all employees are supported to fulfil their potential.
What’s more, you won’t be killing your creativity in a drab cubicle. You’ll be working from a refurbished Victorian factory building with double height ceilings, open plan spaces and a mezzanine balcony for meetings and relaxation. There’s plenty of space for even the biggest of ideas.
As a Content and Outreach Executive, you will support our client’s PR activities and build strong relationships with key media contacts, including journalists, editors and relevant publications.
Specifically, you will:
- Manage projects, including outreach delivery, customer service, reporting and achieving campaign performance targets
- Work with the wider team to deliver and execute campaign ideas for brands
- Build and maintain media lists
- Develop and grow strong relationships with social influencers
- Pitch your ideas at meetings
- Assist with customer communication and management activities
To be considered as a Content and Outreach Executive, you’ll need:
- At least two years’ experience in a digital PR and outreach led role within an agency environment
- Experience of sourcing and managing influencers
- The ability to co-ordinate with SEO, social media and content campaign teams
- The ability to contribute to internal ideation meetings
Ideally, you’ll have a degree level qualification in business or marketing, but this isn’t essential.
Other companies may call this role Outreach Executive, Digital Outreach Executive, Digital Marketing Executive, Social & Outreach Officer or PR & Outreach Officer.
Candidates with experience as a Digital PR Officer, Public Relations Officer, Marketing Executive, Content Executive or Digital Content Executive are also encouraged to apply.
Our client is an equal opportunities employer, is 100% committed to creating jobs within the UK, and really values a diverse workforce.
So, if you’re a fresh-thinking Content and Outreach Executive seeking your next step, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.