Are you a wordsmith with a flair for grammar and a keen eye for detail? This is a great opportunity to join a cutting-edge team of content specialists that drive over 150 websites in one of the most competitive online niches.
Moving the needle, getting stuff done, and looking for innovative ways of achieving epic results is not only part of our client’s philosophy, it’s at the forefront of everything they do!
They build, look after and run a wide portfolio of websites worldwide and their goal is to become the number one reference in online media globally. As part of their content team you’ll play an important part in helping them achieve this vision!
Position: Content Editor
Location: Camden, London
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Benefits: Flexible working hours, Birthdays off! Free private health care including dental, optical, physio and well-being, Regular well-being activities, 25 days' holiday + 8 bank holidays + additional paid time-off when the office is closed for the whole Christmas and New Year period, Pension contribution matched up to 5%, Monthly social events, Annual travel season ticket loan, Team Friday lunches, Unlimited drinks, snacks and organic fruit, Annual bonus scheme based on individual & company performance, Annual company retreat to have fun, team build and grow together, yearly training budget of £1,000.
About the role:
Based at their brand new, custom-designed offices the Content Editor will play a crucial role in growing their content presence online. You will ensure all content delivered by their team is of excellent quality and meets the highest standards. You will be editing content pages about online gambling, online casinos, and sports betting.
What you’ll do:
- Be a gatekeeper for all content that goes on their websites.
- Proof, write, and edit copy to match the tone and clarity their audience expects.
- Liaise with freelance writers to ensure they meet expectations and deadlines.
- Use your skills and keen eye to suggest new, innovative ways of engaging with their audience and expand the market.
- Work as part of a high performing team, collaborating with colleagues to deliver key objectives with a big impact for the company; and setting personal development goals to continually grow your own skill set.
- Work closely with their writing team, the wider content department, as well as with other teams in the company, including Project Management, SEO, UX, and Tech teams.
What we expect from you:
- A strong command of English grammar and language.
- Relevant experience in a similar role editing digital content for the web.
- Solid writing and proofing skills, as well as an unrivalled eye for detail.
- A “can do” attitude that thrives when working to deadlines in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment.
- Confident in working on your own initiative and being imaginative.
- Some knowledge of SEO and WordPress.
- Team player mentality. We like to work with friendly people who thrive when working collaboratively.
- Improvement mindset. Constantly striving to learn, develop and grow.
- Passion and energy. Enjoying a fast-paced working environment where your passion will shine through.
- Self-motivated. You will need the drive to lead, inspire and get things done.
- Excellent communication skills.
- It would be an added bonus if you are familiar with online casinos, gaming and sports betting, and have experience working in a highly competitive industry.
You may have experience of the following: Content Editor, Online Content Editor, Digital Content Editor, Web Content Editor, Copywriter, Copywriting, Editor, Online Editor, Digital Editor, SEO, WordPress, Proofreader, Online Content, etc.
This vacancy is being advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment, the UK’s leading Online Recruitment Agency. The services advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment are those of an employment agency. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of gender, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, or belief, and we confirm that we will gladly accept all applications.