Job Title: Content Executive
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
The company are looking for a highly intelligent, charismatic and creative thinking individual who is passionate about digital marketing, in particular content marketing.
The overall purpose of this role is to support the SEO Senior Manager and Account Managers in implementing SEO & Content strategy for key clients. You will be responsible for the management and delivery of SEO & Content scopes for their clients, using both internal resource and their network of specialists, in order to achieve client business objectives and targets.
The role will be dedicated to driving content performance through the day-to-day management and effective implementation for a number of key client accounts.
- Support Content Strategist and SEO Managers with the development and implementation of Account Development Plans (ADPs) and client strategy for the team's portfolio of clients in order to sustain and grow client performance. Ensure client feedback on APDs is fed back to Account Leads
- Support client performance management activities to include: checking performance for clients regularly, flagging issues, advocating best practise and innovation towards client performance
- Understand client content strategy and feedback internally and proactively on areas that could be considered
- Ensure all content is in line with the client brand, whilst also meeting their objectives
- Ensure full understanding of client portfolio and their brands and communicate to wider team
- Ensure client profitability and get approval from Account Lead on costly pieces of work
- Collating and checking data for client reporting purposes in tangent with the network, writing and communicating reporting summaries and executive summaries to a high standard
- Completing data analysis to spot challenges and successes using the support of the network. Identifying and troubleshooting anomalies within content and taking corrective actions
- Understand and adopt the required communication and client service standards for each client as well as generally in order to provide excellence on both levels. This entails responding to client emails within 4 hours, being available for client calls and ensuring there is adequate cover when absent
- Complete the administration, project managing assigned work, ensuring briefs to the network are comprehensive and accurate and quality checking returned work is to excellent standard
- Train the team on clients and on ad hoc aspects of task requirements. Support the Development Manager on the development of the Company's Academy
Required Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Degree level education or equivalent / relevant work experience
- Strong interest in / passion for digital marketing and / or content marketing
- Strong Microsoft Office skills which must include Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Proficiency in data entry, working with and managing numbers / data
- Proven track record of working to and meeting deadlines
- Proven time management skills and ability to manage tasks simultaneously
- Impeccable attention to detail
- A mathematical and analytical mind
- Ability to manipulate large amounts of data
- Highly organised and an ability to multi-task
- Strong communication, organisation, and presentation skills
- Experience of working in teams to meet a common goal
- Customer service experience
On completion of the three month probation period every employee is eligible for the following benefits:
- 25 days holiday a year
- Annual performance bonus
- Sale commission
- Recruitment referrals bonus
- Gym membership contributions
- Ride to Work scheme
- Season Ticket Loan Scheme
- Free fruit, breakfast cereals and tea & coffee
- Enhanced maternity paternity package
- Share options following six months of employment
Standard hours are from 9.00am to 5.30pm, there's flexibility if agreed in advance with your line managers (it may also be necessary on occasions to work outside of these hours).
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV & Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of; Marketing Content Executive, Digital Content Executive, Digital Marketing, Marketing Executive, Social Media Executive, Social Media Marketing, Online Marketing Executive, Digital Marketing Executive, Marketing Campaign Executive, Marketing Coordinator, Social Media Coordinator, Digital Marketing Coordinator, Website Editor, Website Administrator, Website Admin, Social Media, Website Content Manager, Website Content Managing will also be considered for this role.