about 1 month ago
We’re Sky, Europe’s biggest entertainment brand. Think top-quality shows. Breaking news. Innovative tech. Must-have products. Careers here mean the freedom and support you need to make an impact – pushing boundaries, creating solutions, hitting targets. And as part of our close-knit team, you’ll enjoy plenty of benefits. Plus, experiences you’ll only find at Sky.
This role is an exciting opportunity to join us and work within our Content Insight team
Sky Q, a generous pension and private health care. Access to over 12,000 LinkedIn Learning courses to support your development. And if that’s not enough, our award-winning Osterley campus boasts six subsidised restaurants, a cinema, gym, and much more.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeatSky on LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram.
As a member of the Content Insight team, you’ll be imbedded within the Sky Sports and Sky Cinema departments, acting with pace and proactivity to deliver simple and joined up insight using a vast range of data sources including Sky’s in-house data:
- Use existing analytical tools and data resources to generate “rapid” insights about viewing and trading performance
- Review the impact of specific promotionalpropositional activity on content engagement
- Support the Premiums teams in implementing deepdive analysis projects to understand the trading impact of engagement with key content rights
- Hypotheses-led analytics and customer profiling to answer key questions in the business (e.g. identifying headroom opportunities)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Evidence of influencing, engage with, and responding to stakeholders with credibility.
- A proven track record of working in an analytical role with a commercial focus and being responsible for the work that you produce.
- Hands on experience using data mining tools or languages (e.g. SAS, SQL) experience is necessary. Experience developing statistical models would be beneficial.
- Ability to articulate insight in a commercial and marketing context and deliver this insight clearly and concisely to stakeholders
- Experience in managing end-to-end analytics projects. Logical, end to end thinking from the outset.
- Experience and Enjoy working in an innovative and creative environment, with the ability to overcome challenges.
- High levels of logical thinking, able to deal with complex problems using innovative and industry leading techniques.
So, what are you waiting for? now for a chance to forge your own career path and be brilliant as part of a bright, talented team.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, your appointment will be subject to receiving a positive outcome from your criminal record check.
We’re happy to discuss flexible working.
It’s our people that make Sky Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
A job you love to talk about