About our Company
My Family Care is the UK leader in delivering family-friendly solutions for organisations, as part of their strategy for talent retention and supporting employee diversity.
We provide a range of leading-edge services helping employers to be more family-friendly (and so engage and retain talent) and employees to balance their parenting and eldercare responsibilities alongside their working life. These are delivered through online platforms and F2F.
Our clients have their own “Work+Family Space” platform where their employees can access our services and a range of brilliant content (downloads, webinars, articles) that is ‘pushed’ by life stage newsletters. We also provide online and app based coaching through our Parental Leave Toolkit and our Backup Care is booked online or via our dedicated app.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: to £35,000 to £40,000 annual
As we’re a growing and very agile company, there’s enormous scope to develop the role and see the direct impact of what you do. We’re a very friendly, happy office as well as being a very fast-moving dynamic business and most of us are here because we see the real value and benefit to our service users. We’re based near Fulham Broadway tube (with lots of amenities close by) and we offer a competitive benefits package.
Start date: ASAP
What we’re looking for:
Our Work+Family Space is used and loved, but it could be better. We are looking for an individual who’s passionate about sourcing, curating and possibly creating best in class content; someone who really gets the challenge of combining work and family from the employee’s POV. It’s all about serving up the best, most relevant and timely and digestable content to our very busy working parents and carers.
We are also constantly updating and improving our other products and services – both online and offline – and our content manager will also have a key role in ensuring that these are also well written and of a consistent tone of voice.
You will be responsible for:
- Devising and executing a content strategy for the Work+Family Space
- Establishing a Tone of Voice and ensuring its consistently used throughout all communications and online products (on site content and via outbound communications (auto emails, newsletters)
- Understanding our user: what they want, when they want it, how it should be delivered
- Creation and management of a Work+Family Space content calendar
- Creating new content ideas, writing, sourcing new content and managing our current stable of content sources.
- Following relevant press/research and quickly reacting to key releases.
- Recording and reporting on different metrics and sharing with various teams within the business.
- Working with the key stakeholders in product creation and review to deliver the copy aspects of our products.
- Editing and proofing responsibility
Who you’ll be working with:
In the marketing team:
Digital marketing Manager
Marketing Comms Executive
Your internal clients include:
Our 3 Product/service Owners
Unfortunately, due to the expected volume of responses, we will only be able to respond to successful candidates.