3 months ago
Would you like to write about gourmet food for a living? Interview top chefs? Taste the finest products and learn from their producers what makes them great?
This fast growing online speciality food retailer is looking for a Content Marketer to excite their audience with well-informed and on-trend content to grow website traffic and revenue.
Reporting directly to the founders, you'll have complete ownership of email, social, PR and content marketing and play a critical role in driving the growth of the business - and your salary with it.
- Manage the editorial calendar covering blog, email, social channels (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Pinterest), new product arrivals and printed content
- Research, produce, commission, edit and publish the required content in a timely fashion
- Combine keyword research with commercial metrics to formulate the SEO strategy
- Generate and execute marketing campaigns, including writing and sending press releases
- Obsessive interest in food and cooking
- 2yrs+ relevant experience including managing an editorial calendar
- Track record of commercial achievement in digital publishing
- Efficient and compelling copywriter
- Working knowledge of SEO including keyword research and on-page optimisation
- Ability to edit images using Adobe software
- Competitive salary
- Visibility and progression
- Full benefits package including pension, bonus scheme, and other perks including discounts at major retailers
This is a full-time role based in their offices near Hornsey train station, London N8.
Submit your CV to apply now.
28 days ago
only 6 hours until close
21 days ago
only 7 days until close
14 days ago
only 14 days until close