Content Marketing Copywriter
Position: Content Marketing Copywriter
Location: Marlow, Buckinghamshire
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: £25k to £30k & benefits package
About the role:
A fantastic opportunity for a high-performing content marketing copywriter has arisen in their ambitious marketing team, which is central to achieving our client’s growth strategy. You’ll be a great communicator and enjoy creating clear, concise, compelling and creative content for a range of purposes, audiences and mediums to a high standard.
You’ll also be proactive in developing new ideas, and create engaging, informative, and interesting content in a variety of formats that will not only help our client sell more to prospects and customers but also establish itself as a leading authority on HR technology and trends in the UK market.
- Create marketing collateral such as brochure and website copy, email promotions and newsletters, social media adverts, presentations, and product information.
- Social media and online community management, including creating and scheduling posts and engaging with HR professionals online, with the goal of increasing engagement with our client through social media.
- Write articles for our client’s blog about key industry themes and topics that are closely related to their products. You’ll do this by researching content, identifying and interviewing relevant experts where necessary, and writing up your findings.
- Engage with members of the HR community, including stakeholders at our client partner vendors, to cultivate relationships and create a network of guest authors for the company’s blog.
- Interview the company clients to create testimonials, Q&A interviews and case studies, including working with a freelance video production team to record video interviews.
- Assist with media relations, including coordinating press releases and drafting comment on behalf of senior staff.
- Help to organise webinars with clients, prospects, industry experts, partner companies and employees on a variety of topics.
- Help to ensure the consistency and accuracy of all internal and external communications.
- Identify, develop and execute new ideas for our client’s ongoing content marketing strategy.
- Demonstrable experience in a business-to-business (B2B) marketing, copywriting or editorial environment.
- Excellent grasp of spelling, punctuation and grammar.
- Experience using social media to engage with an audience and distribute marketing content.
- Ideally have experience of using Adobe Photoshop for basic graphic editing, and of working with content management systems.
Our client is a rapidly expanding, innovative, UK based tech company who provide online (SaaS) HR systems and solutions to help organisations attract, engage, manage and retain their workforce more effectively.
Our client’s mission is to be a strategic partner in the delivery of software and services, to unlock the true value of people-related data. They work hard to meet client demands through software, outsourcing, data management, and new forms of knowledge-based services.
With ambitious growth plans, and working in a rapidly changing and developing market, they are looking for extraordinary and talented people that will implement creative and innovative ideas and solutions.
They want to continue to expand their growing workforce with creative professionals who can add value and originality to their teams. Employees need to be dedicated to providing top-quality services and have the ability to develop a wide understanding of key HR issues and what our client does to resolve them.
You may have experience of the following: Content Management, Copywriting, PPC, SEO, eCommerce, Copywriter, Content / Copy Writer, Content Marketing Executive, Digital Marketing Copywriter, Content Marketer, Copy Editor, Creative Copywriter, Copy Writer, Editor, Social Media Platforms, etc.