Job Title: Content Marketing Executive
Location: Guildford, Surrey
Salary: £28,000 DOE
Job Type: Full Time
Our client is seeking a bright and engaging Content Marketing Executive to help build and nurture a sales pipeline for its B2B communications solutions. This role has a strong focus on curating and crafting engaging content which will then be delivered by social (primarily LinkedIn) and website to create inbound and outbound marketing campaigns. This is a highly visible role in a small team.
The job is broad and varied and requires someone who is self-motivated and keen to craft and deliver exciting, creative content to current and new audiences.
Our client hosts and participates in events including seminars, conferences and trade shows. This role will also help the marketing manager in organising, marketing and running these events.
Our client is a well-established, market leading independent IT and Communications solutions provider, with an excellent reputation and track record of success: Award-winning specialists in voice communications, systems integration and managed services, who maximise the ICT investment of private and public organisations across the UK.
The client is a very stable, privately owned and owner managed business of 80+ enthusiastic and committed staff, with low staff turnover and many long-term customers. Based in Guildford, Surrey.
- Be passionate about finding new opportunities through marketing
- Generate content digestible to business audiences in multiple formats
- Spread content through social, blog, web, email and offline channels
- Monitor and measure success of content and campaigns
- Generate PR for the clients events, products, personalities and case studies
- Work with external agencies where required for design and PR
- Assist in preparation, marketing and running of events - conferences, seminars and exhibitions
- Update content on the website as required
- Create lead nurture programmes
- Ensure all content is optimised
- Research web for relevant content sources
- Develop relationships with partners, customers and internal teams to assist in content creation
- Provide creative input for all aspects of marketing campaigns
- Keep working practices up to date
- Any other duties as required from time to time.
- The Candidate:
- University degree
- Minimum 3 years' experience in B2B marketing or a related role
- Exceptional creative copywriting and verbal communication skills
- Effective time management and organisation skills
- Experience of digital marketing platforms and tools
- Strong computer skills, especially MS Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- An exceptional team player good at juggling multiple projects
- A creative thinker with an interest in digital communications
- Skilled in use of Hubspot or Communigator marketing automation a distinct advantage
- Experience of telecoms/technology industry / marketing to technologists a real advantage
- Photoshop and design skills an advantage
- 24 days leave + 8 Bank holidays
- Life cover and 3% work place Pension from day one
- PMI after completing a successful 6 months probationary period
- Shareholder pension to 5% after twelve months service, raising to 7% after five years in the pension scheme
Candidates with experience or relevant job titles of; marketing - marketing assistant - marketing manager - digital marketing - social media - digital marketing executive - marketing coordinator - account manager - graduate may also be considered for this role.