10 months ago
Leeds City Centre
£23,000 to £27,000 + Excellent Benefits
Are you the writer my client is looking for? Due to a recent internal promotion, they are seeking a Content Writer to join their growing Marketing team. You'll shape their voice as a thought-leader in global Higher Education sectors, with the ultimate goal of stronger lead
generation. Asking 'why' will foreground the content you write, so every word is steeped in purpose and honed for their target markets.
This is a strategic writing role and needs an individual who is creative and pragmatic, willing to be flexible and imaginative to attract a niche market. You must have an insatiable appetite to learn, a desire and interest to develop your own writing and marketing expertise.
● Manage the SEO keyword research and generation activities to inform campaign messaging;
this will be supported by the relevant Digital Marketing Executive.
● Research appropriate thought-leadership content for the companies blog, PR and other
● Research and input on tone of voice guidelines and subject matter for our target buyer
● Take and develop a brief for creative and strategic B2B content for both online and
offline platforms. This will include, but is not limited to: blogging, social, email,
advertising, whitepapers, casestudies, leaflets/brochures, video, and podcasts.
● Proactively managing the content calendar, working with the Digital Marketing Executives
to understand content requirements for our full Sales Cycle. This content must be
structured for effective inbound marketing.
● Work directly with the in-house Graphic Designer to make sure copy and content comes to
life for maximum brand awareness.
● Champion creativity in our campaign generation, working with the team to develop high
● Taking a lead role in developing the blog platform and new website development. You will
ensure the messaging is tailored to our niche market, predominantly targeting areas of
growth identified in the Marketing strategy.
● Work with Digital Marketing Executives to review content performance against campaign KPIs
for further A/B testing and content development.
● Identify new trends and areas for innovation in content marketing to increase brand
awareness and lead generation.
What will the successful candidate look like?
Success will be measured in regards to the performance of content as part of marketing campaigns in meeting the team's and company's objectives - especially in improving lead generation.To be successful in the role....
● You don't just love to write, you take pride in writing content that hits its mark.
● You're dynamic and candid, bringing yet more energy to a small but growing marketing team.
● You have a clear understanding of inbound marketing and what motivates people online.
● You're an exceptional researcher with the ability to identify gaps in the conversation.
● You have got the creativity and teamwork skills to translate copy into lead-generating
● You have got impeccable spelling and grammar
● You love to learn and see the Education market as a worthy cause for your skills.
● You see your next move as a chance to become a specialist at what you do.
Why should you apply?
- They place high value on hiring people who genuinely care.
- They care about their users and customers, about their colleagues and about doing
If you think this best describes you, then my client would love to meet you.
Due to high volume applications, if you have not heard from one of our consultants within 14 days you have not been successful at this time.
24 days ago
only 4 days until close
23 days ago
only 5 days until close
23 days ago
only 5 days until close
11 days ago
only 3 days until close