6 months ago
Becoming a Content Writer with Capita Resourcing:
Working as part of a team that’s responsible for seeking and securing profitable opportunities for Capita Resourcing, from new and existing public and private sector clients. This can vary from pre-engagement exercises through to open and large-scale tenders.
Reporting into the Content and Solutions Director, this role will provide content management and writing expertise as part of the central sales, bids and marketing team. This will include the chance to work on a variety of internal projects as well as support with any content and materials required for complex tenders the bid team work on. You will be heavily involved in seeing bids and sales projects through from beginning to end.
What you will do:
* Writing new, fresh and engaging content for use in bid and marketing collateral
* Keeping up to date on company and industry news and developments
* Maintenance of all content used by the bids team
* Ensuring the content library is maintained, effectively catalogued and remains relevant
* Ownership of internal projects, value propositions, capability statements
* Driving input where needed; able to interview subject matter experts with ease and confidence
* Writing and refreshing bid responses
* Proofreading and formatting documents to a high degree of accuracy
* Attending bid content planning sessions and providing case studies and quality content for inclusion
* Taking part in team lessons learned bid post-submission and applying them to subsequent opportunities
* Support in producing compelling visual content for sales proposals and presentations
Your experience will include:
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with exceptional attention to detail
* Ideally Degree in English (or Degree that involved extensive writing)
* Innovative thinker with commitment to continual improvement
* Ability to write compelling and winning content (previous writing experience required Blogs/Case Studies/Social Media/Newspaper etc)
* Highly organised, with previous experience of managing a content library
* Strong relationship-building and networking skills
* Experience of writing for public and private sector audiences would be highly advantageous
* Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
* Demonstrable experience of prioritising workloads and working to deadlines
* Ability to communicate at all levels
* MS Office skills (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Visio advantageous)
* Ability to work calmly and efficiently in a fast-paced sales environment
* A positive can-do attitude, willing to go above and beyond
About Capita Resourcing
At Capita Resourcing we are experts in acquiring the right talent for the future. We help with everything from outsourcing the recruitment process to strategic resourcing transformation. By understanding our clients’ needs, vision and aspirations, together we create tailored solutions to acquire the talent they need to succeed. So, if you’re looking for a team where you can make a real difference with your expertise, you’ve found it.
Capita Resourcing are part of Capita Plc, the UK’s leading provider of business process management and integrated professional support service solutions. Through quality solutions, tailored to our customers’ needs, we’ve helped countless organisations unlock value and maximise their potential. With access to our range of unique and diverse opportunities, offering real career advancement and progression, we can unlock your potential too.
What’s in it for you?
At Capita, we believe an open, transparent working environment that encourages ingenuity and collaboration – with colleagues, customers and clients – is what makes us so effective at what we do.
As well as a generous basic salary, we also give you 23 day’s holiday (rising to 25), company matched pension scheme and access to a variety of voluntary benefit options. These include a share save scheme, life assurance, holiday buy and many more designed to suit your own personal lifestyle, such as retail, health & wellbeing and leisure discounts.
You’ll be joining a network of some of the most experienced, innovative and dedicated people in the country - the opportunities to learn new skills, develop in your career and grow and as we grow are almost endless. Our mission is to help you realise your potential – whatever that means to you.
What we hope you will do next
Help us find out more about you by completing our short application process – click apply now. We understand you might have some questions before taking the step to apply – you can contact Seona Treadaway for guidance.
Capita operates as an equal opportunities employer and we welcome all applications regardless of gender, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, disability, age, political opinions or trade union membership.
| Become a Change Maker |