8 months ago
We’re Sky, Europe’s biggest entertainment brand. Think top-quality shows. Breaking news. Innovative tech. Must-have products. Careers here mean the freedom and support you need to make an impact – pushing boundaries, creating solutions, hitting targets. And as part of our close-knit team, you’ll enjoy plenty of benefits. Plus, experiences you’ll only find at Sky.
This role is an exciting opportunity to join us and work within our Digital team.
Sky Q, a generous pension and private health care. Access to over 12,000 LinkedIn Learning courses to support your development. And if that’s not enough, our award-winning Osterley campus boasts six subsidised restaurants, a cinema, gym, and much more.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeatSky on LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram.
As a Conversational Analyst you will be focused on training the chatbot using real customer utterances to give it the best chance of narrowing down the problem and providing the correct next action. Using a conversational interface, you will feed in example utterances to increase the likelihood of the chatbot understanding customers correctly the first time.
- Ownership of training across E2E conversation workspaces by updating existing conversational training based on performance with real users
- Be adapting training based on business needs
- Drive to improve the customer experience for chatbot solutions by suggesting improvements to the training that will improve the customer experience
- Be responding to incorrectly handled conversations through training refinement
- Be training the chatbot to ever improve confidence in understanding and handle new use cases by introducing new customer utterances based on actual customer behaviour
- Be running blind tests to ensure that new training doesn’t have a detrimental impact on existing content
- Use the Confusion Matrix to identify areas of focus
- To be comfortable and quick in learning how to use new computer programmes
- Excellent communications skills, both oral and written
- To builds strong relationships with operational teams in Customer Service Group and Sales
- To work well with internal team including Product Owner and Bot Supervisor
- Experience using ConversationalTraining systems for chatbots
- Experience using Confusion Matrixes to identity areas of focus
- An understanding of Customer Service in MediaTelecoms business
So, what are you waiting for? now for a chance to forge your own career path and be brilliant as part of a bright, talented team.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, your appointment will be subject to receiving a positive outcome from your criminal record check.
We’re happy to discuss flexible working.
It’s our people that make Sky Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
A job you love to talk about