Copywriter - 9 month fixed term contract
Chester city centre
- Exciting B2C brand in the leisure sector
- City centre location
- Well established company with a large marketing team
Our ideal candidate will be chosen to work within an extremely busy marketing team to produce quality, engaging content, which is relevant and on-brand for both our offline and online channels. Content must by factual, informative, inspiring and meet the high standards expected of our Group and its discerning clientele. Editing and proof reading skills will also be required.
You'll be able to alter the tone and voice of copy dependent on which of the brands you are writing for; to meet deadlines and work both independently and within a team. We are looking for a candidate who has a passion for writing and who has demonstrated an ability to translate this into engaging copy.Responsibilities:
* Produce content for direct mail pieces to meet deadlines, including for brochures and advertising.
* Produce content for a variety of branded websites to ensure key placement is secured. Copy includes: blogs, product descriptions, e-marketing, newsletters, group magazine, web content etc
* Work alongside the Copywriting team to ensure all content is created in line with editorial guidelines and house style.
* Assist the Copywriting team and Marketing Managers to think up new, inspiring ways of creating content that will help achieve commercial targets and reach a wider audience.
* Support with the production of paginations for offline projects.
* Support the Group Head of PR with inspiring ideas.
* Support the Digital team with ideas and content for Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest and Google+.Personal Values:
* Deadline driven