3 months ago
Senior Copywriter - £30,000 - £32,000
Web, Press, Social & Content
Zone 1, London
This company specialises in identifying wealth building opportunities across the globe. This includes UK & overseas property investment. They work with a wide range of clients, from individuals looking for 1 or 2 property investments, to overseas funds and institutions looking for large bulk purchases.
They are looking for an exceptionally experienced copywriter that is truly passionate about content, is social media savvy, and wants to work in a fun team with challenges and deadlines, plus develop their skills further in order to take the next step in their career. This role would suit a motivated, intelligent, hardworking individual who understands the importance of digital content in consumer conversion.
They are looking for an individual that wants to be a part of a winning culture and surrounded by great minds to achieve their maximum potential. Someone that isn't scared to get his/her hands into other marketing activities and help further company goals to new heights of success. They are all about helping each other succeed! When the team succeeds the company succeeds.
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for driving traffic to the website through promotion of content through social, email and on-site means. Some knowledge of best practice SEO is highly desirable, but if you are creating quality content in the right channels, this should be a by-product of what you do.
- Managing and producing engaging content to drive lead generation and sales
- Content will include heading up their social, email marketing, blog posts, website content and press releases
- Research and identify key property trends and news for content inspiration and increase engagement amongst users
- Review customer touch points to identify opportunities for sales growth
- Help in managing email marketing campaigns from content creation through to execution
- Monitor and report on web and social media engagement
You must have:
- Educated to degree level or Equivalent
- 1-2 years content marketing experience - ideally within a property business
- Outstanding English communication skills, both written and spoken
- An understanding of social media marketing and web content essential.
- Passion for creating original content, and understand its importance for website optimisation
- Experience writing press releases and pushing for media coverage
- An ability to work calmly under pressure, to juggle multiple deadlines and secure strong results
- An ability to think creatively and outside the box
Advantage, but not essential:
- Experience working within a marketing environment and in property
- An understanding of Google Analytics, Twitter Analytics, Facebook Analytics is an advantage
- Outgoing personality, able to build rapport and relationships
- Experience in dealing with external editors would be ideal
28 days ago
only 6 hours until close