4 months ago
This is an opportunity for a motivated and ambitious B2B copywriter to join a boutique content marketing agency in South West London. The role is the ideal step up for an agency junior copywriter with a natural inclination to take ownership of briefs.
About the Company
They work with value-driven businesses in the property, finance and innovative tech sectors to deliver thought leadership content that helps clients grow their reputations and brand awareness online.
This is about much more than blogging. With more content than ever being published online, they help their clients take a stance. Through empowering the team of copywriters to take ownership of the creative direction of individual accounts and encouraging a culture of innovation, they are a small but increasingly mighty power in content marketing.
They want to work with people who are excited about pushing fresh ideas to their clients and who have the confidence to execute them, even when that means trying something new.
This is a fantastic opportunity to become a key member of the team - the successful applicant will be an integral part of their growth and will have access to unique opportunities within the business.
You will need to be able to keep and even set the pace. They are not about working all hours, but when you're at work you will be part of a focused team.
Naturally, you are an excellent writer with an exceptional eye for detail and a persuasive, confident approach to creativity. The ideal candidate will also be genuinely curious, always on the look out for new topics, ideas and staying ahead of trends in clients' businesses, as well as content marketing as a discipline.
What's the Job?
The role is a balance of writer and editor. The split will be tailored to suit the individual depending on the successful applicant.
Day to Day Responsibilities
- Offering support, advice and constructive feedback to maintain and develop the quality of editorial work
- Researching and writing blogs, articles, reports, social media posts and ads, working on immediate quick pieces and longer term projects to build value over time.
- Develop new creative angles and content strategies for our clients, built from understanding of Google Analytics and other digital marketing data insights, as well as creative thinking and industry awareness.
- Liaise and attend meetings with clients representing the editorial side of the business.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Minimum 1 year experience in a copywriting position in a marketing agency
- Ability to follow brand guidelines and deliver tone of voice across all comms
- Exemplary English language grammar, syntax, spelling and vocabulary
- Experience of working with multiple stakeholders and incorporating feedback
Bonus Skills & Experience
- Understanding of Google Analytics
- Experience writing for property or technology clients
- A journalism degree or similar qualification will be looked on very favourably
25 days ago
only 3 days until close