We are looking for a Copywriter / Content Executive to join this award-winning marketing agency based in Cambridge.
SALARY: £28,000 to £30,000
· Private Health Insurance
· Pension Matching Scheme (salary sacrifice scheme for contributions)
· Flexible Working
· 25 Days Annual Leave
· Quarterly Staff Social Events
· Cycle To Work Scheme
· Childcare Vouchers
· Office Refreshments Daily
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Cambridge, Huntingdon, St Neots, Biggleswade, Newmarket, Bishop Stortford
JOB SPECIFICATION: Copywriter / Content Executive - Marketing Agency
We are looking for a Copywriter with a keen-eye for detail, to join their strategy-led integrated marketing agency in Cambridge.
The successful candidate will have experience of producing B2B content, ideally within a technical industry. The successful Copywriter will also have the following responsibilities:
· To understand the clients target audience and write content that is both detailed and engaging.
· Work closely with team members to understand a project needs, and deliver against briefs and time constraints.
· The ability to engage with the client to understand their business, brand, and their current product etc.
· To possess a passion for creative writing and a desire to learn about different industries or products.
Overall, the Copywriter will be responsible for producing high-quality content for the agencies various B2B clients.
REQUIREMENTS: Copywriter / Content Executive - Marketing Agency
To be truly successful as the Copywriter for this fully independent marketing agency, you will have the following experience / skills set:
· Ideally have previous experience working in a copy writing role, ideally producing B2B content within a technical industry.
· Experience in writing high-quality content for clients and agencies across platforms such as press releases, articles and social media posts.
· Excellent written and verbal communication, exceptional understanding of the English Language with a keen eye for detail.
· Relevant degree in English language is ideal.
This is a great opportunity to join this award-winning agency based in Cambridge who work within the Scientific and Medical field. As an organisation, they offer a variety of benefits to employees, and enjoy an enviable reputation within their industry. Due to growth, they are now looking to add an Copywriter to their team.
It is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles and/or markets, and worked with the following products and/or services: Copywriter, Content Writer, Online Content Writer, Communications Manager / Assistant
INTERESTED? Please apply to our consultant Joel Barnett quoting Copywriter / Content Executive - Marketing Agency and reference JKB15140 to DD: +Wallace Hind Selection. The Old Vicarage. Duston. Northants. NN5 6JB. Tel: +. Please note that the postcodes used for this vacancy are for searching purposes only, they may not refer exactly to where the role is based.