2 months ago
Corporate Development Analyst
London - West
Salary: Competitive salary plus AMAZING Virgin benefits!
Join our Virgin Media Business team as our Corporate Development Analyst and you will assist the Corporate Development team to identify, secure and integrate strategic acquisitions, ventures and partnerships for Virgin Media Business.
Your responsibilities will be wide ranging, but principally you will:
* Assist in the creation and management of the VMB inorganic strategy and plans in conjunction with the wider Corporate Development Team.
* Conduct analysis on key market trends, markets and companies to inform the inorganic strategy
* Provide modelling and insight analysis of potential M&A acquisition cases working across the business to ensure stakeholder alignment to the synergy assumptions.
* Assist with managing the M&A target list including engagement with external parties to inform (i.e., Private Equity and Banks)
* Assist with managing the integration of acquisitions via matrix management of programme team and key VMB stakeholders
* Assist to conduct post acquisition value realisation analysis and provide post deal learnings
What are we looking for?
* Educated to degree standard & relevant graduate or professional qualification (e.g., CIMA, MBA)
* Investment banking, management consulting, corporate development experience.
* Knowledge of the UK Telecoms B2B marketplace would be desirable
* MS Office Suite, Outlook, Excel proficiency required
* Excellent communication skills both written and verbal/presentation skills
Join the Virgin Media Business family, and you’ll find that all kinds of progression are possible. We offer all sorts of rewards and incentives so, whatever your role, you’ll be recognised for the brilliant things you do. We’ll encourage you to bring ideas, try new things and most of all, to be yourself.
"Consideration will also be given to applications made for part-time or flexible working hours"
"We are proud to work with Everywoman to champion the advancement of women in business, and through our partnership with Scope to help one million disabled people get into and stay in work by the end of 2020. We strive to build a diverse and sustainable workforce where gender balance and parity are integral features of our workplace, and where disabled candidates and employees can confidently perform to their full potential through our Work with Me adjustment process. If you are thinking about applying for a job with us and have a condition or impairment that could impact your performance we’ll be happy to work with you to explore adjustment options."