about 1 year ago
Corporate Digital Marketing Consultant
We are looking for a technical digital marketer to join the Corporate Marketing team of Aviva, preferably with experience using PPC and/or organic digital performance techniques.
At Aviva, we have a co-ordinated approach to marketing and strategy covering our UK general insurance, health care and life businesses.
Our Corporate Marketing team is building the Aviva brand for businesses of all sizes, from large multi-national corporates to local SMEs to tech start-ups.
As a marketing team, our goal is to make Aviva the number one B2B financial services brand in the UK. To do that, we need the most creative thinkers, the strongest strategists and the savviest planners. In short, we need the best marketers in the country to join our team.
This role sits within the Digital Performance team and its primary role is to provide digital expertise and support to the wider corporate marketing team. This team leads by example, identifying opportunities for inspiring others and creating innovative ways of working, defining new ways of thinking, and being a point of sign off and consultation across the marketing disciplines.
Working closely with the corporate marketing team , UK digital teams, broader business and externa agencies, this team are responsible for improving the marketing strategy, optimisation of the corporate digital estate, and to provide experience to drive improved performance.
This role will form part of the digital performance team and provide digital marketing expertise to shape our trading and delivery plans.
You will work across a full digital marketing mix but expertise in paid and/or organic search would be advantageous.
To succeed in the role you need to be highly analytical and be able to deep dive into campaign performance, be an excellent communicator, have a never rest attitude, and show a true desire to improve all aspects of our digital marketing collateral. You need to be a team player, therefore Interpersonal skills are critical. You will face off to many different stakeholders with a range of insight and knowledge – this is a business in transformation and how you take your stakeholders with you on this journey will be crucial to achieving success.
Experience with Adobe Cloud would also be advantageous but not essential.
Duties & Responsibilities
* Technical input into development of marketing and campaign plans
* Analyse marketing performance data and report on key insights.
* Work with content teams to optimise content creation and web copy
* Support the Exec roles in digital performance to perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimisation and optimising paid media
* Work with the Global DP&D team to design and build optimised templates
* Support migration to Adobe
* Content campaign conception
Skills & Experience required
* Strong knowledge of end-to-end marketing mix, with experience across digital and data-driven media
* Experience of end to end marketing delivery with proven personal ownership and drive for campaigns.
* good understanding of Audience Manager (or equivalent), cookie based targeting and data aggregation to drive improved personalisation and commercial return
* A passion for identifying and leading innovative Marketing activity
* Good senior stakeholder engagement skills
* High levels of commercial acumen
* An understanding of new marketing technology (i.e. Adobe Marketing Cloud) and the potential this offers to transform marketing.
* A good understanding of relevant product sets and delivering marketing activity at each stage of the product and customer lifecycle
* Inquisitive and action-oriented, enjoys implementing change
* Commerciality, analytical and highly numerate
* Demonstrates high level of competence in Aviva’s values – Never Rest, Create Legacy, Care More and Kill Complexity
* Performance focused
* Builds strong relationships, including with external partners
* Challenges respectfully and comfortably
Bring to Aviva what makes you different and we’ll support you to do the best work of your life. We encourage applications from everyone who wants to help us achieve our purpose of helping our customers to Defy Uncertainty.
One of Aviva’s core values is Care More, and this is brought to life through the flexible ways we like to work. This may include working from home some of the time, or flexible work schedules to accommodate parent and carer responsibilities, further studies and hobbies.
We prefer all applications to be submitted online, however if you require an alternative method of applying please contact Nikita Hathlia in the Resourcing team on.
We help our 33 million customers to save for the future and manage the risks of everyday life. To give these customers the best possible products and service we know we must make Aviva the most attractive choice for talented, entrepreneurial people with diverse backgrounds and an evolving range of expertise and insight.
So, we’re passionate about helping our 29,500 people to do the best work of their lives, to enable them to make a positive difference to the lives of our customers.
Social Media & Content Marketing Consultant | York