3 months ago
Corporate Marketing Communications Manager
Wanted: Highly organised and operationally focussed customer communications expert
We’ve got three questions for you:
* Are you passionate about customer communications?
* Are you ready for your next challenge in managing a large communications portfolio?
* Do you strive to always deliver the best communications for customers?
If you answered yes to all three, you could be the ideal person the Corporate Marketing team are looking for to come in and make a difference to how we keep our literature relevant, up to date and easy to understand for our customers.
Join a vibrant, challenging Corporate marketing department
At Aviva, we have a single, co-ordinated approach to marketing and strategy covering our UK general insurance, health care and life businesses.
Our Corporate Marketing team is building the Aviva brand for businesses of all sizes, from large multi-nationals to local SMEs to tech start-ups.
As a marketing team, our goal is to make Aviva the number one B2B and B2B2C financial services brand in the UK. To do that, we need the most creative thinkers, the strongest strategists and the savviest planners. In short, we need the best marketers in the country to join our team.
We’re looking for candidates with a strong marketing background to join us. Are you up for the challenge?
What’s the job?
You’ll be working as a manager in the Corporate literature team, managing and coordinating a suite of customer literature for the corporate businesses. You will understand and recognise the importance of communicating effectively with our customer. This will involve the development and maintenance of Corporate Marketing’s customer communications to support propositions for our Workplace benefits, DBS and SME Solutions customers. You’ll ensure all literature is designed and developed in a customer obsessed manner, is maintained in a compliant and cost effective way, is produced as efficiently as possible, is well-managed, appropriately resourced and delivered within the overall annual budget allocation.
Skills and experience
* Proven experience of managing a team to deliver complex marketing activity – essential
* Knowledge of the Corporate Workplace Benefits and Protection markets and/or UK financial services market.
* Commercial, analytical and highly numerate
* Excellent planning and prioritisation skills
* Confident / proactive and prepared to challenge conventions
* Track record of delivering a high volume of work to tight deadlines
* Understanding of print production, communications development and compliance processes
* Able to demonstrate copywriting skills, attention to detail and proof reading skills, and creative skills in a range of mediums
* Demonstrates influence and relationship building skills.
* Able to demonstrate delivery focus and ability to co-ordinate delivery through others
* Degree educated (ideally in a marketing-related degree), or with experience in marketing or communications role and/or a financial services organisation
What will you get for this role?
* Salary of £45,000
* Generous defined contribution pension scheme
* Annual performance related bonus and pay review
* Minimum holiday allowance of 25 days plus bank holidays and the option to buy/sell up to 5 additional days
* Up to 30% discount for some Aviva products through “My Aviva Extras” plus discounts for Friends and Family
* Excellent range of flexible benefits to include a matching share save scheme
Bring to Aviva what makes you different and we’ll support you to do the best work of your life. We encourage applications from everyone who wants to help us achieve our purpose of helping our customers to Defy Uncertainty.
One of Aviva’s core values is Care More, and this is brought to life through the flexible ways we like to work. This may include working from home some of the time, or flexible work schedules to accommodate parent and carer responsibilities, further studies and hobbies.
We prefer all applications to be submitted online, however if you require an alternative method of applying please contact Rebecca Askey in the Resourcing team on.
We help our 33 million customers to save for the future and manage the risks of everyday life. To give these customers the best possible products and service we know we must make Aviva the most attractive choice for talented, entrepreneurial people with diverse backgrounds and an evolving range of expertise and insight.
So, we’re passionate about helping our 29,500 people to do the best work of their lives, to enable them to make a positive difference to the lives of our customers.
Customer Communications Manager | Bristol