11 days ago
The Creative Apprentice EU reports to the SPB Senior Art Director and will work closely with the wider Marketing team.
The purpose of this role is to assist the Senior Art Director and Marketing team in delivering bar raising fashion content across EU5 sites (UK, Germany, France, UK, Italy and Spain). The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work on all aspects of the content offering – photo shoots, design, branding, copywriting and social media. This role is a fantastic opportunity for anyone looking to develop their creative skills in a fast moving fashion retail environment.
The role is based in London.
· Design of marketing assets
· Assisting on editorial shoots
· Brainstorming content and social campaign ideas
· Keeping up to date on new emerging creative trends with a particular focus on fashion, photography, design and social media
· Competitor analysis reports
· Basic copywriting
· Brand book development
· Confident user of Adobe Creative suite programs, particularly Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign. AfterEffects useful but not essential.
· Ability to work to tight and pressured deadlines and handle unexpected events calmly
· Creative thinker with excellent writing skills
· Encyclopedic knowledge of and passion for fashion and customers’ shopping motivations (both women and men), as well as wider cultural and lifestyle trends
· Strong interest in and basic understanding of social media marketing.
· Good understanding of fashion e-commerce environment
· Customer obsession – always looking for ways to improve the customer’s experience
· Excellent communication and organisational skills
· Ability to manage multiple work-streams with competing priorities
· Skilled in Excel
· Tech confident - fast learner new tools and widgets
· Additional languages (French, German, Italian, Spanish) useful but not essential
· Experienced in Adobe Creative Suite
· Additional languages (French, German, Italian, Spanish) a bonus