3 months ago
Becoming a Creative Artworker with Capita Internal Resourcing
Working with and supporting the Senior Creative Artworker, this role will provide creative design and artwork expertise as part of the central sales, bids and marketing team, overseeing creative artwork design activity relating to complex tenders and additional content related projects.
What you will do: (but not limited to)
* Work closely with the bid writers and solutions director to review written content and how this can be presented visually;
* Devise new concepts for creative imagery and illustrations to support written content and design clear and attractive diagrams for use in bid documents and presentations;
* Produce clear, dynamic and visually compelling collateral for inclusion at all stages of the bid process. This may include (but will not be restricted to) organisation charts, solution diagrams, case studies, process maps, technology diagrams, pitchbooks, artboards and any takeaways;
* Work with the sales lead and head of bids to develop a story board for presentations and pitches for each opportunity;
* Work closely with sales leads and subject matter experts to ensure all content is accurate and produced within the timescales needed;
Your experience will include:
* Advanced Knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud, particularly InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
* Expert knowledge of Microsoft Office including Visio;
* Ability to take written content and design compelling visuals to accompany the text;
* Experience of producing presentation and/or bid collateral for public and private sector audiences would be highly advantageous;
* Excellent communication skills and a team-player attitude; and
* A positive can-do attitude, willing to go above and beyond.
About Capita Resourcing
At Capita Resourcing we are experts in acquiring the right talent for the future. We help with everything from outsourcing the recruitment process to strategic resourcing transformation. By understanding our clients’ needs, vision and aspirations, together we create tailored solutions to acquire the talent they need to succeed. So, if you’re looking for a team where you can make a real difference with your expertise, you’ve found it.
Capita Resourcing are part of Capita Plc, the UK’s leading provider of business process management and integrated professional support service solutions. Through quality solutions, tailored to our customers’ needs, we’ve helped countless organisations unlock value and maximise their potential. With access to our range of unique and diverse opportunities, offering real career advancement and progression, we can unlock your potential too.
What’s in it for you?
At Capita, we believe an open, transparent working environment that encourages ingenuity and collaboration – with colleagues, customers and clients – is what makes us so effective at what we do.
As well as a generous basic salary, we also give you 23 day’s holiday (rising to 25), company matched pension scheme and access to a variety of voluntary benefit options. These include a share save scheme, life assurance, holiday buy and many more designed to suit your own personal lifestyle, such as retail, health & wellbeing and leisure discounts.
You’ll be joining a network of some of the most experienced, innovative and dedicated people in the country - the opportunities to learn new skills, develop in your career and grow and as we grow are almost endless. Our mission is to help you realise your potential – whatever that means to you.
What we hope you will do next
Help us find out more about you by completing our short application process – click apply now. We understand you might have some questions before taking the step to apply – you can contact Seona Treadaway for guidance.
Capita operates as an equal opportunities employer and we welcome all applications regardless of gender, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, disability, age, political opinions or trade union membership.
| Become a Change Maker |