8 months ago
The Brand Studio is a passionate team of creative thinkers tasked with shaping the future of Google brands by deepening the love of our users. As part of this team, you work with many kinds of creative thinkers all tasked with ensuring creative excellence across the Google Marketing landscape. Your goal is to deliver one integrated Google brand experience, and to better define the Google Marketing way. By embracing user insights, strategic thinking, and beautiful design paired with provocative execution, you strive to create delightfully intuitive (and delightfully inventive!) experiences that will define the future of our brand.
The team consists of designers, writers, developers, filmmakers, producers and strategists whose mission is to enhance Google’s European marketing experience. We make websites, apps, films, print design, VR experiences, games and tools. We also team work with marketers and product managers across the organization, across all our European markets, and always at Google scale.
Know the user. Know the magic. Connect the two. At its core, marketing at Google starts with technology and ends with the user, bringing both together in unconventional ways. Our job is to demonstrate how Google's products solve the world's problems--from the everyday to the epic, from the mundane to the monumental. And we approach marketing in a way that only Google can--changing the game, redefining the medium, making the user the priority, and ultimately, letting the technology speak for itself.
* Help to initiate, define and evolve interactive ideas from brief to prototype to final execution.
* Discover new ways of approaching (and solving) problems.
* Architect, design, develop, and maintain innovative, engaging websites for a worldwide audience.
* Advise, collaborate with, and synthesize feedback from Marketing, Product, and Engineering partners.
* BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
* Experience in advertising, marketing or interactive design, working on large-scale projects.
* Experience with web development for localization across languages and locales.
* Excellent leadership, communication, project management, and organizational skills.